A
i was wondering if congaree Red & Blue were going to combined

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its probably not gonna be much of a combining cause most of the the people from blue dont want to play for eudy. he would probably take the bc people then pick and choose from the rest anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree i dont see the dreher players playing side by side with the bc players anytime soon. red will prolly just stay a congaree team and then blue will prolly go to necsa or csc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i do have to admit though if the coaches picked the teams w/ the true best team it would be a pretty good squad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rivalry between teams is good however it can be carried to far. When talented players won't play on the same team because of the rivalry it's gone to far. What kind of national team would we have if professional players thought that way. Both teams have had successful programs, a combined team would make a highly competitive team at the state level. With the new state challenge league and interstate play only the best teams will compete at this higher level of play. Players who want the highest level of competition need to seek teams that will compete at this level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard ta they were gona split up the two team and put the best on the A team and the people who got cut on the B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard ta they were gonna split up the two team and put the best on the A team and the people who got cut on the B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dhs playa, ur right! even the red guys don't want to play for eudy. he cannot teach the game! they need a change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R2 is absolutely right.The combo of Reds & Blues is the only way they can beat GFC & St.Giles.And if Rushe[the Blue keeper] is going to CSC,it would be a no-brainer not to merge the Reds & the Blues.And Eudy is a good coach.The Reds beat The Blues for the 1st. time last Fall and B.C. JV beat Dreher JV twice this year.He must be doing something right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play fo congaree red and i think we should combined. We could unstopable if we combine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton, take a poll from his players and their peers. you'll find out differently.

[Mad]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OOPS460 IS RIGHT ON!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
from what i have heard, blue and red are going to combine, but most of the blue players are not going to even try out for the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The blues, that matter, will try out for the Rapid red/blue combo.Some will tryout for NECSA too and will go with the best scenario.But it looks like the blues keeper & one of their best players is going to CSC unless some changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless SOMETHING changes!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard