Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ossoc Hurricanes 88,from Myrtle Beach SC,will be attending this International Tournament this summer.Leaving June 27-July 5..will be playing in tournament as well as scrimageing some local club teams.Inviting Players that are born 1988 as of JAN 1..We will bringing quality players from differnt clubs throughout the State..We have 4 spots available for interested players.We will roster 18 players..This will be a very reasonable finacial trip..any players interested contact..Dave Thureson..Ossoc..843-449-2491..ext 234..or email dtmancityfc@hotmail.com

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Sounds like a great trip!! Will the kids get to do any sightseeing? I was considering a trip to Europe...but this sounds alot easier considering recent world events. Is the Robbie a quality event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Robbie Tournament is an International Affair..team from all ove the World come to play..I played in it all through my youth..Excellent Tournament..Great Facilities...We will be doing Sightseeing..Lots to see In Toronto...I twill be a great trip and very affordable..

Link Copied to Clipboard