Page 1 of 2 1 2
#55327 04/28/02 04:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just wondering what the people who are associated with this team are thinking about it. I know it is shapping up to be one of the best that the upstate has seen in a while. I played for Clemson Storm last year, and was wondering about the tryouts. Are a lot of people expected to come?

#55328 04/29/02 11:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im trying out for gfc. I play for emerald right now. Are you leaving clemson for gfc? What clemson team were you on?

#55329 05/01/02 04:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played for the clemson storm orange(A-team) u-17. Last year we split the games we played with GFC. They won and we won. yeah I think i am going to come to GFC this year, the chance to play on a team that is going to be as good as that one is hard to pass up.

#55330 05/02/02 12:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey pendleton guy, i just want to be honest about it. You will not be able to make the A team. I have played for the club the past two years and i believe the B team has a spot for you. The U-18 team from last year had 3 u-17 players on it. you are not at their level.

#55331 05/06/02 04:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the input EHS-VIK. What do you guys think about Ben Wright and Patrick Pettigrew? What is your name anyway? I am just asking. I think you are just scared that since more good players are going to try out for your team that you will get moved to the B team. Don't hate on someone for trying to make themselves better. If I get cut from the A team then so be it. I don't want to get into an arguement over this , because if we do both make the A team then i don't want to start out NOT liking someone on my own team.

#55332 05/08/02 07:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ehs-vik doesnt play for next yrs u18 team, dont worry, if u want to come, come. those of us on the team would love to have you. come try out, we are gunna have a really good team.

#55333 05/10/02 02:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soker,
What is This? More than likely i will remember you since we have played so many times. Just so you know, this is Tyler Hollingsworth. I played center mid with Petty for clemson. I was number 44. Petty and Ben were wanting me to come with them to the tryouts this weekend. I am going to be there saturday. Good luck to you in the state finals (From the message board i know you play for Christ Church). See you at tryouts.

#55334 05/10/02 12:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks, but I dont think we will need the luck. hope to see you there. there will be a lot of new guys coming so we are going to have a really good team. sorry about ehs vik, hes graduating anyway.

#55335 05/15/02 01:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever you say soker. By the way, good pic of you on the front cover of the greenville news.

#55336 05/18/02 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats up rhett! This is craig earnheart. How many people where at the try-out!!!! Haha a dang lot! People from St. giles, sumpter, chapin, irmo, and not to mention easley!!! [Smile] But theres one for sure thing this year about u-18 gfc black, there going to be awesome!!! State championship!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard