Page 1 of 2 1 2
#55327 04/28/02 04:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just wondering what the people who are associated with this team are thinking about it. I know it is shapping up to be one of the best that the upstate has seen in a while. I played for Clemson Storm last year, and was wondering about the tryouts. Are a lot of people expected to come?

#55328 04/29/02 11:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im trying out for gfc. I play for emerald right now. Are you leaving clemson for gfc? What clemson team were you on?

#55329 05/01/02 04:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played for the clemson storm orange(A-team) u-17. Last year we split the games we played with GFC. They won and we won. yeah I think i am going to come to GFC this year, the chance to play on a team that is going to be as good as that one is hard to pass up.

#55330 05/02/02 12:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey pendleton guy, i just want to be honest about it. You will not be able to make the A team. I have played for the club the past two years and i believe the B team has a spot for you. The U-18 team from last year had 3 u-17 players on it. you are not at their level.

#55331 05/06/02 04:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the input EHS-VIK. What do you guys think about Ben Wright and Patrick Pettigrew? What is your name anyway? I am just asking. I think you are just scared that since more good players are going to try out for your team that you will get moved to the B team. Don't hate on someone for trying to make themselves better. If I get cut from the A team then so be it. I don't want to get into an arguement over this , because if we do both make the A team then i don't want to start out NOT liking someone on my own team.

#55332 05/08/02 07:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ehs-vik doesnt play for next yrs u18 team, dont worry, if u want to come, come. those of us on the team would love to have you. come try out, we are gunna have a really good team.

#55333 05/10/02 02:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soker,
What is This? More than likely i will remember you since we have played so many times. Just so you know, this is Tyler Hollingsworth. I played center mid with Petty for clemson. I was number 44. Petty and Ben were wanting me to come with them to the tryouts this weekend. I am going to be there saturday. Good luck to you in the state finals (From the message board i know you play for Christ Church). See you at tryouts.

#55334 05/10/02 12:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks, but I dont think we will need the luck. hope to see you there. there will be a lot of new guys coming so we are going to have a really good team. sorry about ehs vik, hes graduating anyway.

#55335 05/15/02 01:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever you say soker. By the way, good pic of you on the front cover of the greenville news.

#55336 05/18/02 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats up rhett! This is craig earnheart. How many people where at the try-out!!!! Haha a dang lot! People from St. giles, sumpter, chapin, irmo, and not to mention easley!!! [Smile] But theres one for sure thing this year about u-18 gfc black, there going to be awesome!!! State championship!

#55337 05/27/02 03:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off- Craig, I'm sure it's just an honest mistake, but the city is spelled Sumter. However, this GFC team is going to be unbelievable next year. Not only are they getting one of the top coaches in the southeast, but they are adding top players from all over the state. They will surely be a sight to see next year. I hope Irmo gets used to second place real soon, b/c thats where they'll be come Challenge Cup time next year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard