Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be good because the talent of the players would increase and the teams would be very good. Like, i play for gfcU-16(u-15 last year). and the people on my team with the people on giles would kill other teams in the state. also we would have a really good chance of winning regionals. Also the U14 age group would be way to good. I think they would have a chance of winning nationals.But there is a problem,people on giles just dont want to come to us and we wont come to them. we just need to put the rivalry to rest and combine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear you, that is genious, we need to put the rivalry away and worry about the W that counts most. Definately we would be contestors if we combined, but the people at the top are to stubborn to make the change, worry more about the kids rather than the amount of authority you have over the club. It can, like all things, can b divided easily! Lets make the change, G-ville isnt big enough for the 2 of us! Keep Greenville futbol club, because it would be the team of g-ville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are so right.I tried to make that happen in Columbia,but hard headed parents got in the way and caused Rapid Blue to split into 4 or 5 different teams.A combo of Rapid Blue & Red would have been as good as a GFC -St.Giles combo.Maybe next yr..Good luck to you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Giles and GFC need to combine, but St Giles has larger pool of the better players, and the the 4 or 5 players they need from GFC are two stubborn to come over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kyle hughes, this is sean. ur playin with gfc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey who are u , i dont know a sean. what is your last name??? yeah im playin with gfc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sean i dont think that that is the same kyle hughes that plays for necsa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree 100%. In looking at the teams who have won state and are going to Regionals this year, I am only aware of Three Upstate teams. Two from St. Giles U-18G and U-14B, and one from GFC U-17G.
There may be another that I am unaware of, but even so, the club power has shifted to the lower part of the state for girls and the Midlands for boys. I can remember not too many years ago when almost every Challenge Cup Champion was from the Upstate.
The clubs need to put aside their squabbling and "turf" issues and seriously consider forming one "super" club.

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
The GFC U16B are also attending regionals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rcates, what are u talkin about. the team im talkin about is the up in coming u-16 team.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard