Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all theres no way in hell your precious little son is better than Chriss Kelley....He played for a crap team and had little chance to show himself. Second of all no one cares to hear the opinions of a washed up old man who has nothing better to do but put down organizations bc his darling son isnt good enough to make NECSA Surge. Get a life man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
o.k. chriss.i'll shut up.ask rock hill how good eric is.thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually this is Max Frawley i used to play with Chriss at CSC and Lexington. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you this Fall Max!And Chriss too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton, u shouldnt be mad at necsa for your son not being able to play because he has an injury.
it also seems like u care a whole lot more about soccer than ur son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok don't listen to spoton he dosen't know what he's talking about.. anyways, i probably will talk to the coach and see if i can still play, but if he says no that is fine. i don't really care but either way i am playing for some soccer team this fall. i would like to be on that team with all my dreher and spring valley boys, but i'm sayin its goin to work out somehow. so we'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well then good luck Eric and hope you get to play where you want to man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and i was on a better team than you last year... remember the rage? yeah well then why did our team score 5 goals on kelly and none on me? anyways if i did play on that team, i would start over him and any other keeper yall got. if coach rowell gives me a chance to be on the team i guess i'll prove it to you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and as you can see i guess i'm a little cocky but thats what it takes. you know how it is i hope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha the score was 5-3 buddy i was there. You wouldnt start over a blind horse. Rowell wouldnt give you a chance. Good luck wherever you play.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard