A
Who made the necsa U17 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tito Giordano, RJ Pinnock, Reed Wilson, Mike Clements, Matt Watts, Matt Harris, Mark Weston, Marc McKenna, Dustin Moring, David Kettinger, Chriss Kelley, Chap Manning, Brennan Williams, Ben Wislinski, Chase Rowell, Travis Gawler. Thats gonna be a badass team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are these guys from? what high schools do they play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these guys are primarily from the three area schools Spring Valley, Ridgeview and Dreher. Chriss Kelley is from Lexington and Marc McKenna from Sumter. There are others that im pretty sure are from B.C. and other places around the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They {NECSA} took Kettinger & Wislinski from last yrs. RAGE because The Rage beat the NECSA Surge twice without a loss and knocked them out at Challenge mid-state.They {NECSA} are just trying to make the Surge stonger and break up the Rage.In fact they wouldn't even give the Rage keeper the opportunity to try out as they wanted to keep the Surge as much intact as possible.The responce to these low tactics will be hopefully forthcoming.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Matt Watts and Matt Harris are both from Lugoff-Elgin. Matt Watts is a rising Junior and Harris is a rising Senior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton i think your mad cause you didnt make the team. They werent trying to break up the Rage at all they wanted to combine and make the best team possible and try at a state championship. If they had only been trying to keep the surge together then they wouldnt have picked up so many other kids from around the area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any SCISA kids on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new Surge has no chance vs. GFC for state.Probably for 2nd.vs. Mt.Plea. either. The new Surge missed at least 2 or 3 that could've given them the opportunity to "try for state".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now, can you list the players on the Rage ...
and then the players on the Surge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sure...The only Rage players Surge picked up was Ben Wislinkski and David Kettinger. All the rest with the exception of Matt Watts, Chriss Kelley, Reed Wilson, and a few others are returns from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no more Rage.The twice beaten NECSA Surge{by the Rage}is the NECSA U-17 team.That's the thanks given to the Rage for participating with NECSA.Next NECSA will do the same thing to the last Spings U-14 Rapid Blue that unwisely moved to NECSA for this Fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton man its cool that you didnt make the team but stop living in the past and get over it you fag. Its done nothing you can do about it. Stop slammin NECSA cause you didnt make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AngelsGK22,are you on the NEW SURGE?Where do you play high school?Or do you play?I'm impressed if you made new NEW SURGE cause if you did,you must really be good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton as a matter of fact i did make the NEW Surge and im kinda embarassed to admit where i play high school ball. I have nothing against you i just wish you would stop dissin' the NECSA programs. Where are you playing club by the way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is Eric Thompson.. spoton is my dad.. the reason i didn't try out for the team is because i got in a car wreck and my knees were and still are bruised. I was the keeper for last year's rage team. but anyways, i do think that the necsa team will be bad-ass and could contend with GFC, but unless the team can come together the way the rage did last year, there is no chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
guess that's what you get when you forget to log off------!but I'AM gonna put together another U-17 team.don't know where we'll play but it will be all about having fun without stress and NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE-----

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many last Spring Surge players are on this Falls NECSA U-17 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all no one played in the spring and cause they all were playing school ball. And anyways Eric if your so mad about the team then why dont you just talk to the coach see if you can still play.....Youd have to beat out Chriss Kelley and Travis Gawler but if you think you can do it then you and your dad stop putting down NECSA and prove yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric is not mad about not being on the new surge.I'm the one upset with NECSA because Eric had a Prov.hosp emergency room Drs. note stateing no sports for 10 days which was given to NECSA at try-outs and he was not given the opportunity to try out later.He didn't even get a call back from NECSA saying anything.That bothers me the most.We found out from Kettinger.Eric is better than Kelley{proved that every time he played vs. Lexington} and I don't know Gawler.Yeah,I'm ****ed at NECSA.They took a team that I helped put together and keep together for years and put a couple of good RAGE players on NECSA SURGE cause we beat them twice last yr. and knocked them out of mid-state.Again I ask.How many last Yrs. surge payers made this yrs. NECSA U-17?I'll find out eventually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all theres no way in hell your precious little son is better than Chriss Kelley....He played for a crap team and had little chance to show himself. Second of all no one cares to hear the opinions of a washed up old man who has nothing better to do but put down organizations bc his darling son isnt good enough to make NECSA Surge. Get a life man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
o.k. chriss.i'll shut up.ask rock hill how good eric is.thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually this is Max Frawley i used to play with Chriss at CSC and Lexington. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you this Fall Max!And Chriss too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton, u shouldnt be mad at necsa for your son not being able to play because he has an injury.
it also seems like u care a whole lot more about soccer than ur son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok don't listen to spoton he dosen't know what he's talking about.. anyways, i probably will talk to the coach and see if i can still play, but if he says no that is fine. i don't really care but either way i am playing for some soccer team this fall. i would like to be on that team with all my dreher and spring valley boys, but i'm sayin its goin to work out somehow. so we'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well then good luck Eric and hope you get to play where you want to man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and i was on a better team than you last year... remember the rage? yeah well then why did our team score 5 goals on kelly and none on me? anyways if i did play on that team, i would start over him and any other keeper yall got. if coach rowell gives me a chance to be on the team i guess i'll prove it to you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and as you can see i guess i'm a little cocky but thats what it takes. you know how it is i hope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha the score was 5-3 buddy i was there. You wouldnt start over a blind horse. Rowell wouldnt give you a chance. Good luck wherever you play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AngelsGK22, what is your name? Just curious cuz i am playing on the NECSA team this year and I am trying to put faces with names. Oh, by the way, this is Matthew Watts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton...If last year's Rage team was sooooo good, then how come only two of them made it on the Surge team through tryouts? Just wondering...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's right LE.I was trying to figure that out too.Now,how many Surge guys made the team?The Rage wsa pretty good last year>They made Challenge while knocking out Rock Hill & the SURGE from mid-state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you guys fight like that, whoever won last year was the better team, because whoever won had what it takes to get the job done, doesnt matter who is more talented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think that the coaches were only looking for Surge players. Perhaps only a few Rage players impressed him but I do know that not all of the Surge last year made this years team. Actually I think even a starter didn't make it back because some new players plus Rage players joined the team. All in all, I think it will be a good season.

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
AngelsGK22.. You said "He played for a crap team and had little chance to show himself." Well I got news for you.. I saw all of Lexingtons's games last year and your right the team was "crap" But Chriss Kelly was THE "crap". He was personally responsable for almost all of their losses. He's not any good at all. He's afraid of contact. All you have to do to look like your running at him, and he'll back off and let your score. Also, he's got NO HANDS at all!! He'll see next year when the new coach starts Will ahead of him!! Have a nice club season Chriss, because you won't have a good High School season unless you like sitting on the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your a moron...ok whatever i think i was there too.. and if i couldn't start over a blind horse, then why didn't yall beat us last year? yeah i thought so. anyways, seeing as coach rowell is the coach for dreher who i play for and i am better than the keepers out there anyway, why wouldn't i start? it is amazing that you even made the team considering that the only decent player on lexington last year was the keeper that we scored 5 goals on. Not talking to you LEX FAN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last years rage was mostly made up of dreher kids. for the exception of ben and david, all of those dreher kids are now playing for congaree's u-17 under coach wilkinson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong #10.Rapid picked up Lattimore & Byrd which will help the U-17 Rapid.Stay tuned for future developments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son didnt make a team, thats tough, it happens, some times luck doesnt fall your way. Quit posting on this subject, all spoton has done is complain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was my intent Greenwood Brock. :mad:But I won't be complaining this Fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton where did your son end up playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSC U-17--------

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard