Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AngelsGK22, what is your name? Just curious cuz i am playing on the NECSA team this year and I am trying to put faces with names. Oh, by the way, this is Matthew Watts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton...If last year's Rage team was sooooo good, then how come only two of them made it on the Surge team through tryouts? Just wondering...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's right LE.I was trying to figure that out too.Now,how many Surge guys made the team?The Rage wsa pretty good last year>They made Challenge while knocking out Rock Hill & the SURGE from mid-state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you guys fight like that, whoever won last year was the better team, because whoever won had what it takes to get the job done, doesnt matter who is more talented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think that the coaches were only looking for Surge players. Perhaps only a few Rage players impressed him but I do know that not all of the Surge last year made this years team. Actually I think even a starter didn't make it back because some new players plus Rage players joined the team. All in all, I think it will be a good season.

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
AngelsGK22.. You said "He played for a crap team and had little chance to show himself." Well I got news for you.. I saw all of Lexingtons's games last year and your right the team was "crap" But Chriss Kelly was THE "crap". He was personally responsable for almost all of their losses. He's not any good at all. He's afraid of contact. All you have to do to look like your running at him, and he'll back off and let your score. Also, he's got NO HANDS at all!! He'll see next year when the new coach starts Will ahead of him!! Have a nice club season Chriss, because you won't have a good High School season unless you like sitting on the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your a moron...ok whatever i think i was there too.. and if i couldn't start over a blind horse, then why didn't yall beat us last year? yeah i thought so. anyways, seeing as coach rowell is the coach for dreher who i play for and i am better than the keepers out there anyway, why wouldn't i start? it is amazing that you even made the team considering that the only decent player on lexington last year was the keeper that we scored 5 goals on. Not talking to you LEX FAN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last years rage was mostly made up of dreher kids. for the exception of ben and david, all of those dreher kids are now playing for congaree's u-17 under coach wilkinson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong #10.Rapid picked up Lattimore & Byrd which will help the U-17 Rapid.Stay tuned for future developments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son didnt make a team, thats tough, it happens, some times luck doesnt fall your way. Quit posting on this subject, all spoton has done is complain.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard