2:00-4:00pm
Polo Fields in Columbia

December 8th
2:00-4:00pm at the Polo fields
NO NOVEMBER TRAINING FOR THE 1986'S

ALL TEAMS....ALL AGES
JANUARY 4TH(SATURDAY)
2ND AND VERY IMPORTANT TRYOUT
2-5PM. COACHES WILL BE NAMING TEAMS FOR JEKYLL ISLAND ON THIS DAY.
ALL TEAMS WILL GO TO POLO FIELDS.

DIRECTIONS TO FIELDS

POLO IN COLUMBIA
POLO FIELD TAKE I-26 TOWARD COLUMBIA AND EXIT ON TO I-20 EAST TOWARD FLORENCE. TAKE EXIT 76, ALPINE ROAD EXIT. AT THE STOP SIGN TURN LEFT ON TO ALPINE RD AND GO UNDER THE INTERSTATE. TURN RIGHT AT THE FIRST ROAD. THIS IS FRONTAGE ROAD. GO APPROXIMATELY 2 MILES. THE POLO FIELD COMPLEX IS ON THE LEFT.

PATRIOTS POINT IN CHARLESTON
FROM 526
GO EAST ON 526 UNTIL IT ENDS. GO RIGHT ONTO COLEMAN BLVD. FOLLOW COLEMAN PAST SHEM CREEK AND TURN LEFT AT THE 6TH TRAFFIC LIGHT (SHOULD BE A GAS STATION ON YOUR LEFT AND NEWS STATION ON YOUR RIGHT....IF YOU DO NOT TURN HERE YOU WILL END UP ON THE COOPER RIVER BRIDGE!)
GO DOWN THIS ROAD A LITTLE BIT AND YOU WILL SEE PATRIOTS POINT FIELDS ON YOUR LEFT )
FROM 26 EAST
TAKE THE MOUNT PLEASANT EXIT, WHEN YOU MAKE IT OVER THE BRIDGE TAKE THE BUSINESS TURN (NOT GEORGETOWN) AND AT THE FIRST RED LIGHT TURN RIGHT. PATRIOTS WILL BE DOWN THE ROAD A BIT ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE.

PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE
PC is located in Clinton, South Carolina, at the junction of Interstate Highways 26 and 385. Driving time is approximately three hours from Atlanta and two hours from Charlotte.

From Columbia, S.C.:
Take I-26 West toward Spartanburg to Exit 54; Turn left, and travel on Highway 72 to Clinton; Go through downtown Clinton; You will cross over railroad tracks, and go straight at the traffic light (McDonald's is on the left); Go through another traffic light and look for Presbyterian College on the left.

From Greenville, S.C.:
Take I-385 South toward Columbia to Exit 2; Turn right and travel about 2 miles until you must veer right; Go through downtown Clinton; You will cross over railroad tracks, and go straight at the traffic light (McDonald's is on the left); Go through another traffic light and look for Presbyterian College on the left.

Any questions please contact me at:

88odp@ix.netcom.com
or 843-216-1472
I will be in Africa from 11/3/02 until 11/11/02.
I will be checking emails while I am gone so the best way to contact me during that time will be by email.

Dawn Anderson
SC State Select Administrator