Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#56081 04/03/03 08:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WoW! $400,000 and hear I am breaking my but, With 3 other Coach's trying to promote and help the local kids to play Classic.And trying to build Teams up for Fall Classic in Sumter.And trying to raise money for the local HS, So they don,t end the Jv/Girl soccer programs in 2004.

We have just Acquired 3 Training fields and a full size field, All under one roof with flood lights and a club house for 2003/04 in Sumter.And no it is not dillion park! Now all we need is some money $10,000 would be nice."SCYCA"

Every Sunday, I and a few Coach's dedicate our services Free, To all the kids in Sumter at Haynesworth ST,Sumter at Patriot Hall soccer field from 1-4pm. We train them and educate the parents, So we can have more kids playing Classic soccer for Spring/Fall.

We could do allot of good with some of that Money in our deriction. And it would be nice to see a (SCYCA Representative) come out and speak to us and at our club meettings, And direct us in the right direction for the sake of the kids and the greatest sport on earth SOCCER.

If any one thinks something is fishy with SCYCA Books etc, Then call (SLED) they will investigate it.
For I have nothing against SCYCA and board members, But it sounds to me it needs some NEW BLOOD (Young Blood).

Ps: I have two girls and they don't play soccer.They play music and ride horses.

Didier Blanquart
Sumter Soccer Club D/Coaching
U18 Sumter United Lady's Head Coach
ST Francis Xavier HS Coed Ast Coach
LCC Ast Coach/Recruiter Jnr College Div1 in CA.

didier_blanquart@hotmail.com

#56082 04/07/03 06:35 PM
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Le Coach

Just a quick question for you ( and no i am not bashing you). Where is that complex that you speak of in Sumter? Lights, clubhouse, etc. It sounds great. I would like to go see it so if you could tell me where it is that would be great

#56083 04/07/03 06:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I would like to know as well! Where did the money come from? Does Sumter soccer club still have boys teams?

#56084 04/07/03 08:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to tell you, but I will let him announce it at the Sumter soccer club meeting this week, If it goes down well.
If not then he will start a NEW Club in Sumter on them fields.So I hope SSC board members get a move on and work together to make SSC a BIG club for fall for all age groups.So lets go BRUCE [Wink] (just like Elvis go man go)

#56085 04/08/03 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does Sumter play and how many teams do they have to get a complex? Sounds great for that area. My wifes family is there and has no where to play. Tell me more.

#56086 04/08/03 08:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach,

I have sat back and struggled through your broken English as I read your posts about how great Sumter Classics are since they went undefeated versus teams in the Sandlapper League. That is not a big accomplishment. I could gather up a team of blind 7 year olds and do the same thing. I hope you are aware of this fact. By the way, why the broken English? I understand that you are from France (what a great place to claim [Confused] ) but from your posts you lived in Austrailia since you were 9. The most common language in that country is English, right? So are you from Austrailia and just have poor grammar, or is this a lie? I have read these posts for months and just laughed at some of the claims. (not just at your posts but at some of the posts of those who have bashed you.) I would like to know some answers to the following questions:

1. How did you coach a team in california at the same time that you posted you were attending Lakewood verse Crestwood matches and stating that it was worth the 3 dollars? You mst have a lot of Sky Miles, withe the flights back to scout crestwood and Lakewood.
2. State the name you used from the 87 French U23 natonal team. I Have the archives of the French National teams since 81 and Didier is not on any of these? Just wanted to find out what name you used so when I see a picture of the 87 U23 National Team I will know what you look like.
3. I have not been to Sumter in some time so I do not know what the field situation is, but I see that it has caused some controversy. Where are the fields located? Do not say Sumter. Where EXACTLY are the fields.
4. What is the name of the Junior College where you coached? You seem afraid to state the name of the school. Is it true that you coached there. If it is I would think that yuou would be proud of the school and would tell everyone about the great JuCo that went 18-2-0 in their fisrt season.

Le Coach,
I know that it seems I am bashing you. This post is directed at some of the claims you have made. Your answers to these questions should help you because they will probably fend off all the questions of all the other people who seem to jump on your case. Before you assume that I have something against you personally, realize that we will never meet, and I truly hope that you are able to answer these questions to shut up all those, including me, that have questioned you on your posts. I hope you are as qualified as you claim. It would be great to have that expertise in this state. Hopefully, I can steal you away from Sumter to coach here in Columbia. We have great clubs up here and you could even apply for the DOC at CSC. But, you would need to justify your qualifications with facts first.

Leroy Brown

#56087 04/09/03 03:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Bad Mofo

Leroy Brown I no you Mate! Crocodile dundee film.
BORTHA WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU FROM just Wondering!

You have been on SCSOCCER.COM for just one day!
And you are 103 years old, WoW you going strong!
If you look real hard at them pictures, you will see me in a YELLOW #1 Keeper jersey.
You are just one more "YOBO" and a CROC OF S#$%(Pigeon English Mate)

If I was you age 103 I would spent more time with my grandkids. And chasing nurses on my wheel chair at the nursing centre.
When you can show you self on scsoccer.com like a real man.Real age,sex,location,HS,Team and so on.
Come back to me.

Later POPO (GRANDPA)

PS: The best man for the CSC job is RUSELL SHELLY.And use guys are trying so HARD to find out about them soccer fields in Sumter.SHAW Lt John McLeod will tell all, when he is ready in two weeks.

#56088 04/09/03 01:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will take your lack of answers to these questions to mean that they are not true. If they are true then simply answer the questions and everyone will know how much of a " YOBO " I am when you prove me wrong. If they are false then why make the claims, you must be a good coach since you had an udefeated team, but if you are going to make claims you should be ready to substanciate these claims with facts if you are to be credible.

#56089 04/09/03 01:53 PM
Brace
Brace
Le Coach - I don't think the requests by 1 Bad Mofo were so unjust. Please substantiate your claims. Also watch the sexist remarks about chasing women - especially if you coach girls soccer, which in reviewing your posts you claim. That's unethical, maybe not illegal, but certainly unethical and I'm sure there are other parents that feel this way as well!

#56090 04/09/03 03:03 PM
Goal
Goal
Getting back to the subject matter of this topic which relates to SCYSA and not Le Coach, where are the defenders of the current system? Do none of them keep up with high school soccer or do they just care about the club season and ODP stuff? I was very disgruntled when my son participated in ODP and eventually gave it up due to the "politics" involved. SCYSA needs a change and the ODP system needs to be overhauled.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard