Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are on staff at CRSA,CSC,NECSA and LSC? I figure with all the discussion about one club we should see who has the best coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer:

The following Coaches represent the Columbia Soccer Club:

Boys: Eddie Crosby, Thad Miller, Chris Christian, Dennis Cook, Justin Davis, Steve Birnie.

Girls: Heather Fredrick, Eric Jacobsen, Phil Savitz, Tommy Baker, Matt Barry, Andy Simmions, Doug Edwards, Paul Armstrong and Pierre.

GK trainers: Tom Reeves (Boys) and John Stahl (girls)

However ALL coaches have agreeded and desire to cross-train age groups and boys/girls!

Respectfully yours in the Game,

Eddie Crosby

NOTE: Some coaches are still pending...to add to our staff! Applications are available as well. Please contact myself or ColumbiaSoccerClub.org for further information!

World Cup
World Cup
CRSA Coaching Staff:

BOYS
U18 - TBA (Hopefully Damon Hubert of Sumter HS / Formerly of South Florence HS)
U17 - Tom Chmura (Cardinal Newman)
U16 - Todd Wilkinson (Brookland-Cayce HS / Formerly of Dreher HS)
U15 - Chuck Davis (Brookland-Cayce HS)
U14 - Will Eudy (Brookland-Cayce HS)
U12 - Kevin Heise (Brookland-Cayce HS)

GIRLS
U16 - Lauren Eudy (Brookland-Cayce HS)
U14 - TBA (if we offer the age group)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plaese keep me posted on Damon Huberts decision with Rapid U-18.He's a great choice, if Wilkinson's not gonna do it.

A
Goal
Goal
A
Eddie,
As I look at your many accomplishments I almost feel the pride a father has for a son.I remember the fire in the eyes of that determined 8th grader as you fought and scrapped to make that team.I remember the quality minutes you got that year.I remember the leadership and character traits it was my pleasure to witness the two years I was able to coach you.
I remember my first match against Summerville after I transferred to The Fort and how Coach Brady did all he could do to keep the score down and you coming over to console and encourage.I remember our first win over you in 95, while your teammates were devestated who comes over to give a hug and congratulate but you.
You have done yourself and Summerville proud and Columbia is lucky to have you.I know you will do well in your new position.Good luck to you and please tell your Mom I said hi. COACH PELTON

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coach pelton,

thank you for the kind words and support! you've always been and will continue to be a positive role model, coach and friend to many young players! i am especailly grateful for knowing and learning under you! you've made quite and impact in my life!

i am proud of the accomplishments made, but i still have much to learn, do and accomplish! with the support of people like yourself...it motivates one to strive for greatness both on and off the field!

best of luck with the remaining season schedule and the playoffs!

respectfully yours in the game,

eddie crosby

hat-trick
hat-trick
The "Pierre" in Eddie's post is Pierre Fome, the successful girls varsity coach at A C Flora.

S
coach
coach
S
Shaun Jacques: coach of the U-13 United in the Lexington Girls classic league. I've seen many soccer (as well as football, basketball, baseball, tennis, track, etc.) coaches, and I think that this guy is one of the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on Damon Hubert for Rapid U-18 yet?

Link Copied to Clipboard