Page 2 of 2 1 2
#5638 04/12/02 02:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is for Sexual Grapefruit. I think that this problem is going to be solved. He is going to apologize for his actions. And yes I know you and yes I am on your team. What about also the comment made to the striker about "hey after the game lets all go to ********** moms house, I heard she gives good head!" Now that comment was uncalled for, for a school board member!

#5639 04/12/02 07:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker2, YOU BIG DUMMAE! Just kidding T***y. You are correct, though.

#5640 04/13/02 12:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just think Hanahan hasn't seen any fans in a few years and don't remember what its like to have fans. Hanahan expected to come in and intimidate Edisto, but we didn't back down and just ended up that you couldn't handle what you dish out. and i suppose your keeper stomping on a player's toes ,at least a foot and a half shorter than he was, was getting him back for something? if thats not dirty then i don't know what is. so our refs won for us? how about at hanahan? i guess those refs were against you? they must have thought we had pretty jersey's and decided to let us win, right? just to let you know I have experience, 12 years to be exact, club, rec., and high school.

#5641 04/14/02 02:45 AM
Brace
Brace
When you played at Hanahan, you played good soccer. You were passing, running, had lots of speed, took good shots, etc. There was no dirty play from Edisto, just normal physical soccer play. That is why it was surprising that Edisto turned into a team of hackers when Hanahan went to Edisto. Was that another Edisto team or something or did they know they could get away with that style of play at home and decided to take advantage of that and try to hurt someone? The style you played at Hanahan will allow you to compete with Magnet, Waccamaw and some other AA schools. You may not win but you may stay close enough and squeak it out at the end. If you play the style you played at Edisto, you will not only lose and lose bad but, depending on the referee, you will lose with far less than a full compliment of players on the pitch.

The Hanahan keeper stepping on some toes when the player in question was obstruting him on corner after corner is really the same as your best player nearly breaking the Hanahan's stopper's cheek or jaw. Get real! By your reasoning, Hanahan was just supposed to sit there and continue to take clumsy tackle after clumsy tackle and not do anything about it, right? What would you expect from your team if a team started whacking your players from behind time and time again? Would you want to do something or would you sit there and take it when the referee is not calling that type of play? Based on what you expect of other teams, you (all Edisto players) should sit there and take those cheap, late and dangerous fouls. How ever you would react to that situation is what you should expect other teams and players to do when they encounter the same situation when your players do it. Hanahan did nothing until they were repeatedly fouled by multiple Edisto players with obvious intent to injure.

By the way, you jersey does not own anything- it's "jerseys".

#5642 04/15/02 02:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, dhs...you are a puss! Stupid too. Down here, you don't disrespect your elders (number 7), especially during a sporting event, when people are prone to senseless tempermental outbursts. I'm surprised you survived the Blackville game, as dirty as you were playing there, I would have thought Dentroy would have shown his temper and done something really irrational.

#5643 04/16/02 01:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude...I wanna know who in H*ll we disrespected down in Deliverance land. How can you say we play dirty? Dirty is defined by mouthing, spiting, etc. Going hard for a 50/50 ball is not playing dirty. It sounds to me like your the puss for b*tching about that. So why dont you boys "down there" get a set of nuts and play hard. Hey you might even win a game or two.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard