Page 1 of 2 1 2
#5748 04/12/02 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanted to know everyone's prediction for the 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A winner in the state cup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look for Irmo to underestimate a team and end up destroying their undefeated season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Irmo learned what can happen from Ridge View last year...and Coach Savitz simply won't have that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with Oakenfold, I think Irmo and everyone else will remember what happened to Ridge View last year, especially with all the upsets that have have already been seen this year. I think Irmo will win 4A, Greenville will win 3A(but will have close competition from Riverside and D.W. Daniel),and i think Bishop England will win 2A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4a-irmo
3a-greenville (narrowly over riverside and a easily over brookland-cayce(they suck))
2a-chapin, BE is way over rated
1a-christ church- no doubt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
south aiken.. b/c any team with huda12 can beat anyone.. i mean look at there record this year..he must be a baller.. i herd he will never live up to his brother tho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4A-Irmo
3A-Daniel(Greenville has a good chance too but i dont think Riverside will do it this year)
2A-Chapin(I hope over BE)
1A-Christ Church

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think sumter has a shot
they are young and inconsistant but when they are on they are good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 4A. Irmo will not win state, they will take a team as being too weak and they will lose for an upset. I think it will either be Dorman from upper state, or Wando from lower state, winning the state championship. At first during the begining of the season I was all behind James Island winning state, but they have lost too many key games, and I heard that their Captain is out for the rest of the season and the playoffs with different problems, and that they have two other key players that are being forced to sit out for mostly the rest of the season with injuries, so dont look for them to win state.

goal kick
goal kick
After beating Wacamaw and Academic Magnet, Pendleton has a good shot at STATE for 2A.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard