Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think irmo wants it bad from last year and there's going to be no one in there way to stop them. Notice none of them are on here saying how bad they're going to kill anyone or anything. They're just keeping their mouths shut and I think EVERYONE knows what they're capable of. I'm not saying that no one will give them a good run, but I think their mind is set on bringing the championship back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like Irmo, you don't see anyone but me up here talking good about Riverside and just like irmo, they're bringing back the state trophy. Riverside has allready lost the games early in this season that made them focus and realize that they needed to step up to win. Greenville might be out for revenge after getting beat by RHS and a good scare from Wade Hampton (a game that should have gone the other way) but revengeful teams often play stupid and can't focus. By the way I don't play for RHS anymore, I'm just a really biased fan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that Myrtle Beach Seahawks have a good chance at winning states this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey cacki look at what time this message was posted. its called school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i was too contagious for school, on medication, but still a fever with strep...anyways today was exit exam so most skipped the first half of the day and my team didn't have a game or practice today...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard