Unregistered
A
n e one kno n e thing?

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
dtp --

try "n e 1 no n e tng?" it's more elegant.

lpaf

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
loaded question, boys or girls?....I think the OSSOC Hurricanes 88 boys(originally based out of Myrtle Beach for the last 6 years) have basically moved to MPSC...a logical move considering the make up of the team. Lost a few players in the transition. Beyond that, I know nothing...and might I add...best of luck to the team...3 years in a row in state challenge cup finals, and 1 respectable regional appearance...keep up the tradition!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That age group has potential to be special. MPSC has worked hard to put a good structure together for all age groups and U-16 was one where too many kids were going other places to play based on past problems. They should benefit from the improvements.

S
throw in
throw in
S
mbsocfan -
you are right...the OSSOC Hurricanes team has done a lot for lowcountry soccer in their age group. Hopefully MPSC will help them continue to strengthen the team and bring the state championship down here this fall.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
GO HURRICANES!!! Always a fan...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you discussing U-16 this year or next years U-16? Boys or Girls. If it is this years U-16B, won't you have to get passed CSC not to mention SGU(CESA)?

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
now that you mention it..I don't know what dtp's interest was..but I assumed he was talking about the 88's...next fall's u16. And for the last two years the Hurricanes have had no problem handling CSC or SGU. GFC has been the most competitive. Who knows what will happen with CESA...changing the chemistry of a team is sometimes good...sometimes bad...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah MPSC will have a very strong team this year and so will CESA, I also think CSC can contend with the addition of a few new players. I'm also interested to see where the kids who used to play on A teams go when they do not make the CESA team. They may go to Clemson since it is probably one of the closest clubs in the area.

Link Copied to Clipboard