A
Who is the best 3a freshmen player?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My friend wrote that-he thinks the best freshman is on Eastside and he wanted to see what everyone thought but he didnt want to get his own name to post it with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know about for 3a only but fletcher mccraw for christ church and cody natale for wando are the best freshman around. and the all the players on eastside, especially the freshman, lack class. tehy are descent but they are nothing special.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Cody,definately...a national ODP player, Fast on the ball and a smart player up top. But I say, watch out for David Lloyd. A youngster on the MB Varsity. He has much potential and the heart to make it happen. He is currently playing on a NC U14 team...Fayetteville Force. A smart mid-fielder with the ability to put the ball in the net!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
David Lloyd is not in the top 10 players U-14/U-15 in Myrtle Beach. Never mind the state.

I hope he keeps working hard and reaches that level.

Does he start for the Myrtle Beach varsity?

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
You've got to be kidding. David is a very young freshman. I challenge you to name even 3 U14 players playing at the varsity level on the Grand Strand, better than David. Does he start? of course not...Myrtle Beach has 11 seniors. Has he played? Yes, and scored goals. David will take a leadership position in the years to come. He is a stand-out freshman. Finally, we ARE talking 3A...right? (or do you have a HIDDEN agenda?)

By the way...do you still think we should have bigger goals?? (refer to "rules which should be changed" 3/17)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, (hidden agenda ?) I really touched a nerve, you must be a Parent.

Good Luck to David in the future. I hope he keeps working hard and develops enough to live up to your billing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the keeper from seneca is a freshman i think. Also the keeper from our team is a freshman and he is really good. I realize we are 2a so don't go pointing out that this is a 3a topic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would agree that david is a great player but Lucas from MB is also a very good freshman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thikn the best freshmen in AAA is defininetly Aaron Van-Der-Schagen from Dreher. the kid is unbeliveable for a freshmen. he will be an essential part of their team for the rest of his time there.

Link Copied to Clipboard