Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the following Columbia Soccer Club players who've been offered scholarship to play college soccer. These young men have all made verbal commitments to their respective colleges or universities:

Austin Moody - GK, Class of 05, USC
Brian Przybla - D, 05, USC
Spencer Lewis - MF, 05, USC

David Newton - MF, 05, Clemson

Dane Whitman - MF, 05, Coastal Carolina

From the class of 06:
Zach Prince, F, 06, USC
Andrew Evans, F, 06, USC

Also, there are a host of players (boys and girls) with offers and visits scheduled/pending. Congratulations to these student athletes for all their hard work, effort and dedication to soccer and CSC.

Goal
Goal
Wow! If all those players were developed by CSC congratulations! If not, where did they play before joining CSC? Where do they play high school? Still an impressive number any way you cut it.

B
goal
goal
B
This did not happen by accident. I have seen first hand how hard the CSC staff has worked to promote their players.Great job by the players mentioned and the coaching staff.

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
EC --

Congratulations to CSC for actively supporting their student athletes. Isn't it a bit premature, however, for HS juniors to be commiting to colleges (and vice versa)?

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSC's 18's should do very well this year with 5 Division 1 signees. They should be favored to win state cup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree. Why shouldn't they be the favorite given the amount of talent that Eddie has produced? USC, Clemson, and the like should be so fortunate. I am certainly glad to see that the in-state schools have secured some of the best soccer players our state has to offer. Good luck to these boys. Good Job Eddie!

brace
brace
The game this weekend against CESA Challenge will be a good indicator. If they don't win convincing against them then it would be hard to call them the favorite against the CESA premeier team.

B
goal
goal
B
I wouldn't totally write off Aiken yet. I saw them play last weekend in a premier match against Weston Fla and they looked pretty good to me. They are very short on numbers, but if things break right they could be a tough out.

Brace
Brace
Whoa, I didn't know all of those players grew up playing at CSC. Newton is from here in Mt. Pleasant and Pryzbla is from Sumter, I think??? Good job to CSC for attracting quality talent, but I believe that CSC is not solely to thank for their collegiate ability -- good job to the local clubs they grew up in and their high school programs as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Austin Moody and Zach Prince are CSC bred players. They have grown up in the columbia program. As for Spencer Lewis, he came from Beaufort and played for Irmo High school last year.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard