Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
goal
goal
C
I think the promotion of the players speaks volumes for the CSC program. Eddie making a post here about the players is a small example of what CSC does for the players. They all may have come from different places but CSC's dedication to the player is what helped them to be seen. That's all a player can ask for, because the player has to have the ability to make the team, no club can do that for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed Chapin Dad. Nothing wrong with promoting players or club. For the record, Newton is from Charleston and played with MPSClast season. Whitman from Fort Mill and has kicked around from GFC, to Northside, to Charlotte, to CSC. Spencer played with Giles last season. Przybyla is from Sumter and has been with CSC two or three seasons.Moody is a CSC and Cola. boy.

I heard they lost to CESA's B team 2-0. How does that happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Points made by Chapin Dad and Dexter. As for the supposed loss by CSC to CESA, I am quite sure that is not correct. Did you misread that somewhere? It had to have been a misprint. There is no way that a team that talented and developed by Eddie would ever lose to a "B" team.

brace
brace
Coach: Do you really believe that or are you just trying to ruffle some feathers? Any team can lose to another on any given day, especially when they are in the same overall category (Challenge League). A true "Coach" should know that. The "B" team is coached by Pearse Tormey, and regardless whether you hate him or love him, he is a very good coach and his teams do well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summerville has 3 games left so that order may change.

I don't understand the whole B thing. This is semantics. The CESA Challenge team is the second team at CESA, hence the "B" as that is the second letter of the alphabet. There is no third team at CESA. The CSC "B" or "Challenge" or whatever else you want to call it must be playing in Pelham Masonic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CornerKick, thank you for the revelation. My point throughout my posts was actually covered by Dexter and Chapin Dad. While CSC has served their players well regarding their collegiate plans, they are not solely responsible for the development of some of these players. Again, as stated by Dexter, many of these players have been taught how to play by others and have chosen to play at CSC at the end of their youth careers, and it has obviously worked out for them. The posts, while lined with sarcasm, was meant to draw attention to the difference between promotion and development. In your defense, you were questionably focused on enlightening me on the definition of a true coach and parity. By the way, how is Pearse's campaing going?

brace
brace
This requires a much longer than I can give at this point, and other than the "B" team coment that you made, I agree with your CSC statements and Coach Crosby. Now, if the "campaign" comment is a jab towards me, then you threw that at the wrong person. There are others that are better suited for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Guys,

Thank you for all the comments posted above. Zach, Austin and Brian have played with CSC for many years. While at CSC there have been many staff coaches instramental in their development... as well as non staff members. (ie. ODP, High school, etc.) Likewise, with the other players mentioned: Lewis, Evans, Whitman and Newton. There have been numerous influences in their young lives that there can attribute to their success, including their own personal hard work and effort. It would be absurd to say, even with the "home grown" players, that CSC was ONLY place developing any player. We all must accept and realize our roles and I'm sure that each and every player is truly grateful for the guidance each and everyone of us have given them. With that being said, on behalf of the kids, "thank you."
Also, I'd like to thank and congratulate the players again, who've grown up in the system as well as those who've choosen CSC to start/continue their development.
Best of Luck to all of you: teams, players and coaches in their quest to State Cup this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!!! CESA CHALLENGE 2: CSC BURNOUTS NAVY 0. How is it these 5 players are so good (D1 capable), yet they fail to even score on a B team for another club? Maybe they should play CESA's Classic team. Could be a good match.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach and Dexter, it is absurd to even consider CSC as a favorite to win State Cup. Keep in mind that CESA's Challenge team is still a good team regardless of whether or not they are a B team.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard