Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who does everyone think will be good this year? cesa and mpsc will fair well in their respective league. who do you think will fair well in the challenge league?

B
goal
goal
B
Good luck to MPSC.They will find Premier League to be extremely challenging,but fun. When you face the Concordes and CASL's of the world, you quickly find out who has what it takes to play at the highest level.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Does anyone have any information about the CSC team? With Zack Prince and Christian Monroe be playing there again? Also, is Jamal Geathers too old to play u18, if not, anyone know where he will be come fall season?

B
goal
goal
B
Zach,yes. Christian, ?... Jamal, not at CESA or CSC, so possibly look at Atlanta for him. Nobody knows for sure..

corner kick
corner kick
I talked to christian monroe today(weird..i know ran into him at the dentist office) he said he isn't sure about playing for CSC and i also asked him about that Atlanta club..he said he was thinking about playing in the state cup with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who else do you guys think...csc will no doubt finish at the top due to them being in the PL last year...what about the other teams..who are the others that could contend in the SCSCL

hat-trick
hat-trick
Necsa was outstanding this past year, and if their players return, it isn't certain that CSC will win the group. Necsa didn't lose a match in league play (i believe, correct me if I'm wrong) and had 5 or less goals scored against them (again, correct me if I'm wrong).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
csc will win "no doubt"? nah not "no doubt". there are a few teams that could beat them. just because they were in the PL last year doesnt automatically qualify them for first place. necsa will definitely give them a run for their money, and there could be a couple other teams in there that will also.

on a side note, does anyone know all of the teams that are gonna be in the challenge league this year? i think at least one team dropeed out, did anyone replace them?

N
kick off
kick off
N
If you all are talking about U17 Concord Fire (Atlanta) - they did not place in the top two in Georgia. They did not make it out of their group play. So this year as U18's they will not be playing in PL. (Unless somebody pulls some strings)

B
goal
goal
B
I would imagine Concorde would be extended an invitation to play Premier. They may or may not accept.
Interesting that the top 2 teams in Premier East did not repeat as state champ/Concorde and Renegades. West Kendall, the Fla state champ was not a Premier team last year.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard