Print Thread
#6018 04/19/02 08:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering what everyone's predictions were. I think BE will take this game pretty early. What does everyone else think. B-E 4 A.C Flora 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The final was 4-2. It was 1-1 at the half, with Flora scoring first and keeping B-E on the defensive most of the first half. It was really a 3-2 game with B-E scoring with just a few minutes left on a fluke play. It was a pretty even match throughout, though B-E's depth was a factor in the latter stages on a hot, humid day in Charleston.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the game, Be dominated most of the game. AC had a few chances but weren't a major threat offensively.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man todays games shouldn't matter bc its a holiday and they shouldn't have played......and i know my ACF boys was celebratin it like no otha'...............what up jrs. yall trip me out man......crazy mofo's ........................................so get off them n-u-TZ cause you gets nona DEES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post Les! I love your use of the English language. P.S. A good soccer team should be ready to play on any day of the week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Les great post thug. (by the way you dont live in East Harlem)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually it is called an inside joke, heard of it? The comment was directed towards the AC Flora junior class, not you. Thank you for the help though, i appreciate it.

Link Copied to Clipboard