Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur Chico. I know that CESA is easy to take a shot at on this board but tghere has to be some vindication here. As you said they have won the #1 seed twice. They were not the ones that went to the SCYSA board with lawyers and appeals to try and get what they did not get on the field. These lawyers that you spoke about tried to manipulate the system every way they could but in the end the right thing happened. CESA beat DSC on the field and in the courtroom.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Lost in all of this is the CSC team that has been through all of this because of some parents who could not accept a decision. I heard from a reliable source over the weekend that they will be without a few of their players for the match against DSC this week. How unfair is that. They might have been able to field a full team if the game would have been played when it was originally scheduled.

F
throw in
throw in
F
U-15 boys state cup cesa challenge 3 bridge red 2
next: cesa challenge vs. cesa premier.
DSC discoveries vs. bridge gold

what do you think the outcome will be?

S
goal
goal
S
CESA premier beats challenge.
DSC wins in a tight game against Bridge, Bridge wins if the game becomes high scoring.
CESA premier is on a roll, will be a huge hurdle for any team to overcome. Without a doubt the best group play this wekend will be boys U-15.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
sweetfeet - Why do you say Bridge wins if it becomes a high scoring game against DSC.

I agree...the best to watch will be the U-15 Boys

F
Hat-Trick
OP Offline
Hat-Trick
F
OK.... Final predictions only.... (and If I was any good I would win the lottery as well)

U15B CESA P Vs Bridge
U15G CESA vs CSC
U16B CESA C vs Bridge (yes CESA C not CESA P)
U16G CESA P vs LCSC
U17B CSC vs CESA P
U17G CESA P vs CSC
U18B NECSA vs CUSC
U18G CESA vs Coastal

S
goal
goal
S
soccermylife-

My reason is simple: DSC relies on a single player to make things happen, although a team sport, one person can have a huge influence on his or her team. If said player is on his game DSC finds a way to win due to their experience. If things don't go well early for DSC a well disciplined Bridge team will take advantage and secure an easy victory. In my humble opinion, Bridge is playing to validate the first year of their merger. If CESA wins this year it reaffirms their total club dominance in SC youth soccer for years to come.

Futbol(soccer)-

Sorry, U-16B Premier wins, not C yes Challenge.
last year yes, maybe, this year new center-mid from last years older boys Premier team. Coach has made adjustments Premier playing consistant soccer for the first time this season.

F
throw in
throw in
F
by far Enzo Martinez. with out him i dont think DSC could score! yes they have many other solid players but all the production comes from him.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard