OP Offline
kick off
-
if so why

B
goal
goal
B
Hadn't heard that...... Sure hope its not true.I think the world of Eddie...He's undoubtedly one of the nicest people I've ever met.I also observed how much he cares for the young guys he coaches, especially the ones without the best home situation. That would be a real loss for the youth of Columbia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Letter from CSC President to members:

Dear CSC Family,

As much as I would have preferred that my first correspondence to you, our soccer family, be on a different topic, I regretfully need to inform you that Eddie Crosby has resigned as our Director of Coaches and Team Coach, effective immediately. In talking with Eddie regarding his decision, he states that his decision was based upon family reasons, and states in his letter of resignation that “I know this Club will prosper and remain a significant and positive place for kids to foster growth and development as players and people”.

Eddie has committed a lot personally to Columbia Soccer Club over the many years he has been associated with us. During his tenure as Director of Coaching, Columbia Soccer Club experienced tremendous growth and accomplishments, currently registering over 800 kids playing soccer in various programs. We have a tremendous coaching staff of professionally licensed coaches and a first class soccer facility. Eddie brought not only experience in soccer and coaching soccer, but a passion for the game, dedication to the club and a love for the kids. For these and many other reasons, we will miss his association with the club and wish him well in all that he does as well as blessings on the birth of his new baby.

The Board met in executive session Sunday night and is working through a plan to not only provide an interim solution regarding the Director of Coaching vacancy but to also evaluate our various programs and how we can improve communication, quality participation, and leadership. We will continue to communicate to you as these plans progress.

Sincerely,

Lynn Holmes,

President, CSC

Brace
Brace
Coach Crosby is a tremendous asset to this community. People like him, a combination of character, expertise, and commitment are increasingly hard to find in today's society. Our community, especially the kids, need more people like him.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
I hate to hear this news, but wish the very best for Eddie and his family.

Wayne is exactly right on with his comments about needing more people like Eddie involved with youth soccer.

Thanks Eddie for making soccer better in the Columbia area!

-
- Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
-
eddie quit for "family reasons" 1 week before state cup? bull****

agreed that eddie is a good guy. heard it was board issues

"communication, quality particpation, and leadership"???

Goal
Goal
Interesting and juicy hearsay. I'm sure E.C. will spill the beans on here soon enough.

coach
coach
(-) and Cola(dreher)fan,
I don't think it is fair to call it 'bull' or 'juicy'. It may have indeed been political or board issues, but it is definitely a serious, private matter that we all have no business discussing, other than to acknowledge just how far Eddie brought that club.

-
- Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
-
eddie only person in columbia who is trying to push columbia soccer further and his sudden leaving in mysterious way we have no business discussing after all of your blabbing about mergers??? hypocracy. when your being lied to its okay to call out lier, message above from csc board smells like bull**** do u really think hes out of club soccer???

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard