P
uh oh. did loc dog hit on something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quit digging Pretty.....CESA RULZ ok now lets move on.

Difference in CESA and CSC is PARENTS. Pearse and Andrew run CESA...along w/ parky and so on CSC is run by the worst parents of all......IRMO PARENTS!!!! Their children do no wrong.....the "contraband"(sp) in the car was someone elses......Another child poured the beer down my chlids throat and so on.....you can only imagine when a BOD memeber was "humiliated" when their kid was put on the "b" team.

you get What I am saying right.....

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Shearer, not digging, just surprised by the "coincidence" in posts from hunter and loc.

nice points about the parent comparison.

i don't wear a "cesa rulz" shirt. no dog in the fight. i have just a very basic observation and post. see my response to you on the other thread. that should explain a little more of my point. not meant to insult. again, just trying to get my point across.

brace
brace
I think this thread is a moot point now don't you all???

B
goal
goal
B
Congrats to Eddie for having things quickly work out. I'm a little surprised, I was thinking possibly Bridge for Eddie, since he and his bride are both from that area. However, this just shows how serious CESA is about being a "STATEWIDE CLUB". Those word came directly from a top CESA coach. The next couple of years will be interesting to see how all this plays out. Striker, your dream might come true,just not in the form you envisioned.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
quote:
Originally posted by Shearer:
Quit digging Pretty.....CESA RULZ ok now lets move on.

Difference in CESA and CSC is PARENTS. Pearse and Andrew run CESA...along w/ parky and so on CSC is run by the worst parents of all......IRMO PARENTS!!!! Their children do no wrong.....the "contraband"(sp) in the car was someone elses......Another child poured the beer down my chlids throat and so on.....you can only imagine when a BOD memeber was "humiliated" when their kid was put on the "b" team.

you get What I am saying right.....

Shearer,

Don't know about Irmo parents, but you are partially correct about the club differences. Pearse and Andrew are really the difference. CSC didn't have the quality leadership with Crosby. If Pearse and Andrew weren't delivering what they said they would, do you think the parents would be sitting idly by? The people who provide the money are going to complain, at any club, if the club isn't making any progress and delivering on their promises. Over the past two years if you had swapped the DOC(s) from the two clubs, do you think CESA would be the dominant club or CSC? My feelings are with Pearse and Andrew at CSC they would be the premier club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was your son on the "b" team or something? What did Crosby do to you? I am having a hrd time seeing this as him being the problem. Not two fays after he leaves CSC the "top" club in sc hires him to run their Cola operstion? If he was that bad he would be a CRSA not CESA.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Shearer,

No, don't have any children at CSC.

Were you ever at any of the training sessions for CSC last year? Were you ever at any of the meetings where he would announce his plans for the club and then later find out he told the board something totally opposite. Crosby may be a good coach, but he's a poor DOC and a poor communicator. His training sessions were supposedly going to have 5 and 6 coaches working with the kids. You'd get to practice and one coach would be working with the kids while the rest were hanging around talking for the first half hour. My problem is not having a child play on a team, but rather having the club provide the training that is promised with the training fees they require. He repeatedly lied and misled the people who financed the club. Were you there? I was. He didn't lie about kids getting playing time or playing on the "A" team, but he lied about what he was going to offer for training. He didn't produce. Bottom line.

He would lie to your face with that charming smile of his then walk across the field and tell someone else something completely different about the same subject.

Though not necessarily directly responsible for bad coaching, as DOC the responsibility lay on his shoulders. If he's going to be a coach for CESA, maybe he'll do a good job. If he's an administrator, I don't think so, unless Andrew's riding him. If Crosby had produced like he said he would, he'd still be there.

There are instances in all environments where someone leaves employment because they have performed poorly only to go to a competitor as an "acclaimed success."

So, do you have a boy on a CSC team? Where does your opinion spring from?

K
throw in
throw in
K
dhunter,
Since you don't have any kids at CSC how do you honestly know what went on at training sessions or at board meetings? Probably just hear-say, and from you thats a SHOCKER. Your posts have been very opinionated about something that one would expect you to have absolutely no knowledge about seeing as how you are not, in any way, involved with the club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have had multiple kids training at CSC, and unless there are sessions going on that I have not seen, I believe dhunter is a man with an agenda. The training at CSC that my sons have received has been absolutely excellent

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard