Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ding ding ding//.....irmo 4 now wins!!! i think hunter has prooven my point!

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
absolutely excellent, maybe..... what eddie promised? don't think so. does your kid play in the academy? that's where his downfall has been. hunter knows what he's talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, I cannot speak on academy kids. I was speaking only of the training I have actually seen, mostly CSC Navy teams. Christian, Savitz, Pinasco, Crosby, Hiller, Miller, etc. Some very good trainers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't Chris Chistian doing academy? He's a good trainer.

What were the specific problems?

If you have no kids there, why were you there. Were you one of the coaches that was standing around talking?

What are some examples of thing he said at meeting, then told board the opposite? You have made accusation without any substance.

Norman, please coordinate.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
irmo4now,

In my original post, I stated that the problems lay in his duties with the academy. The older teams are well established and haven't had to deal with those problems. No, I don't have a child there because we left following the spring season after what was offered to the academy teams was denied. His actions led to many, many younger players leaving the club. With fees about $700 a year, 20 players represent about $14,000. That ain't chump change to me.

Your talk of 'my own agenda' and 'accusation without any substance' only points out that you haven't read the posts thoroughly.

You will not find any criticism of Eddie's ability, skills or knowledge, but only of the level of training he promised to the younger teams in the academy that he didn't deliver on.

Why should I provide many little details only to have you pass over them in your hurry to lash out in anger at any whom you presume are attacking Eddie. You get an F in reading comprehension.

coach
coach
And dhunter, you get in an 'F' in following the rules of posting in this forum. As soccerboy referenced earlier:
'You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.'
Your words:
<<He repeatedly lied and misled the people who financed the club. Were you there? I was. He didn't lie about kids getting playing time or playing on the "A" team, but he lied about what he was going to offer for training. He didn't produce. Bottom line. He would lie to your face with that charming smile of his then walk across the field and tell someone else something completely different about the same subject. He manipulated the BOD, he lied to coaches, he lied to parents. That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. >>

You called Eddie a liar and that should be considered defamatory and abusive in my book, regardless if he did the things you accuse him of. Again, what do you hope to accomplish with your comments if you are no longer with CSC?? Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get em sucker get him!!!!! Got you a new playmate??

J
Brace
Brace
J
2004...are you agreeing with something else that I brought up, holy cow! This has been happening a lot lately. People do need to read the rules of the BB a little more than they currently do.

coach
coach
Yes, soccerboy. I failed to mention that you did state the forum rules. I will add that to my post to dhunter. Thanx.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Seriously, the situation can't be that simple Mr. D Hunter. I find it pretty hard to believe that ONE man in an ORGANIZATION (head hancho or not) is solely responsible for such grave inequities. Also, since you are admittedly a former VOLUNTEER and PARENT I think your scope of the entire situation is limited at best(as is mine as a complete outsider). Which is why I throw mud at no one (save 2004Stroke) And it would stand to reason..that no officials from CSC are "throwing mud" as well. Perhaps you could take a cue from your peers.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard