Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#6065 04/20/02 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey LE are any of the players involved being dealt with? Will it affect the teams going into the playoffs. Just wondering. We play Camden in 1st rd u said they play dirty, cheap fouls or foul w/intent to injure?

#6066 04/20/02 12:38 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
No..it was pretty much the whole team of both teams. And it was mostly everyone pulling everyone off of everyone. It was just really confusing. And it wasn't on the field it was on the sideline near the corner flag (thats where the bell is). Plus I think the refs got out of there as soon as possible..if they had handed out cards..it probably would have gotten worse. I'm not even sure they knew it happened. So to answer you..No it won't effect the playoffs. About camden playing dirty. It really depends on which player it is. Paulo #15..hes good, but hes stupid. He kicks at ankles and if you get tangled up with him he'll kick you or elbow you. If you get a free kick he'll stand in front of it..even if your taking your time. Their forwards aren't afraid to challenge a defender on a clear. They will put their body into you if they can't get to the ball. If you can pass well..you shouldn't have any problems. Their goalie is good...but if you keep constant pressure on him..he'll crack. The defense is so so...they were good last night..but i'm sure you guys could school em'. Bottom line...you probably should worry about BC. And don't hesitate to run it up on Camden. They deserve it. Chumps.

#6067 04/20/02 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not trying start anything or talk trash, but yall knew better than to go down there and it is your fault for doing it.

#6068 04/20/02 03:04 PM
Goal
Goal
My son's team at Dreher rang that bell several years ago. I've never seen Camden ring that bell, because we've always beaten them.

#6069 04/20/02 03:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the bottom line. Nobody rings the bell but us, and those who try to get hurt. They shouldn't have tried to ring it in the first place, so the kid deserves the stitches. I was right there. I was sitting in front of the bell with my back on it, so nobody can tell me that I didn't see who started it.

#6070 04/20/02 03:38 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Who is Dreher playing in the 1st round?

#6071 04/21/02 04:48 AM
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Dreher plays region 7 #3 seed...looks like RB Stall.

#6072 04/20/02 05:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackville-Hilda 4 -- Williston-Elko 1

#6073 04/20/02 05:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1Dog0, The guy on our team that got sticthes wasn't even fighting with anyone. He was trying to pull our guys back to end the fight and one of your players punched him. He wasn't fighting at all. I know you aren't trying to say that we started the fight!!! Thats a bunch a crap. You guys know you started the actual fight. Our guy shouldn't have tried to ring the bell, but to fight over a stupid bell is retarded. You guys were already mad before our guy even went over there.
You have been talking all this trash about how LE sucks and how we didn't stand a chance against you because Camden is so great, then after the first game when we beat you 5-2 there was all these excuses and you guys were saying how it was a fluke and next time it would be different. Well, what happened? You are actually lucky it was only 2-1 this game. We out shot you like 45-8 and your one goal was the luckiest goal that I have seen any team get this season, but you got it and congrats for getting it.
About our guys getting hurt? What are you talking about? First of all, when this stuff was starting you had your whole team down there about to jump on ONE of our players then others came when you were about to jump on him. Secondly, the only guy on our team that was hurt was trying to pull our guys back when he was basically sucker punched by one of your players. How could anyone on your team hurt anyone unless you cheap shot someone, just look at you. Anyway, I'm out.

#6074 04/20/02 05:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NMB, you guys really don't have much to worry about in the first round of playoffs against Camden. You guys will take the game rather easily. Have you guys played Newberry? You know anything about them?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard