Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#6075 04/20/02 07:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry LE don't know a thing about them maybe mbsocfan knows alittle. Good Luck in the 1st rd. [Smile]

#6076 04/20/02 10:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, NMB just get Camden irritated on the field by taking the ball around them (which isn't hard) and the game will be pretty much handed over to you by their bad tempers and cheap playing tactics when they start to realize that they will lose. But be careful, if they know who your good players are, they will try to "accidentally" play a little more aggressive(illegal aggressiveness) on them. Anyways, good luck and start focusing on BC.

#6077 04/23/02 01:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey LE why don't you stop thinking about are next game for us and think about your own. Its seems to me like you care more about talking trash about us on here than anything else. By the way Newberry isn't just a walk in the park.

#6078 04/23/02 02:14 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Waaa.... I sorry.

Are all the first round matchs on next tuesday? That goes for all A's?

#6079 04/23/02 02:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waa...does you face still hurt? Or is that the rest of your body?

#6080 04/23/02 02:39 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Actually my face doesn't hurt...cause I wasn't fighting. And my body doesn't hurt except for maybe my shins from sliding on you guys all night. Other than that..i'm fine... good enough to play against Newberry. Why don't you worry about your own "hurt" like maybe your ego. Good luck against N. Myrtle Beach...theres always a chance you guys could win...you could also get struck by lightning too.

#6081 04/23/02 02:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen Jack. My ego is doing just fine, how is your teammate with stitches on his head? That pain you said you have in your shins would go away if you would get off of your knees.

#6082 04/23/02 02:57 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Dude I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to Shinbraker. And let me congratulate you...you worked in a preverted joke. Way to go. Maybe you should spend your time preparing for NMB...loser. Everyone knows that NMB is going to run all over your sorry defense. I still don't understand why you guys are so proud of the fight. Need something to be happy about besides beating stellar squads like Chester, AJ, and Cheraw? I bet you played some awesome defense in those matchs..right? Look now i've dissed you and all I meant to do was make you look stupid. But I guess we did that Friday and on the 8th. So do you guys know if the school is going to dump the soccer program yet? Cause ya'll suck so bad? Whats the buzz?

#6083 04/23/02 03:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dump our soccer program? You have beaten us twice in the past 10 years. TWICE Jack, TWICE. I don't know, maybe the headband has taken effect on your thinking skills, or maybe, just maybe, you are the complete moron that is constantly sucking up to Kevin and Kyle Heise and is always trying to pretend he knows soooo much about the game of soccer. Listen kid, it's one thing to play a great game against us and talk trash. I would sit here and read Gerardo or Matt Harris's trash all day and not have a thing to say, but you didn't do crap. You aren't even good. Even your teammates tell me. Just go to bed and stop embarassing yourself.

#6084 04/23/02 03:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the only unbias thing I can say would be that I think you all should just let this go. Or maybe you could exchange screen names and continue this exchange of wits apart from the rest of us.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard