Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#6085 04/23/02 03:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of playing teams such as Andrew Jackson (who may i add is also a "stellar" team on your schedule), I believe our defense may have outplayed yours seeing as how we SHUT THEM OUT, and correct me if I'm wrong (you'd "correct" me even if I'm right) but I believe you guys won 6 to 2 and 5 to 3. Now, Mr. All American Right Fullback, now that I have put some numbers into one of my posts, I believe you might want to talk to 1Dog0 about how to play right fullback.

#6086 04/23/02 03:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not one to talk to much trash, but i have read all of your trash throughout the whole year. let me ask you one question jack. why do you talk so much trash about how bad camden is? i could understand if you actually did something to make us look bad or anything like that, but you didn't. you blow. i don't think i saw you do much of anything besides stand around and get blown by the whole night. the only reason we didn't score every time we were on offense is because yall have a decent sweeper. i believe it is #2, matt i think. he is the only person on your entire defense that should even be allowed to post a thread on here. yall would be completely lost on defense without him. and without gomez and harris yall would have no offense. thats pretty bad when you can sum up your whole team to three players. until you can show something that even resembles anything close to skill you should keep your **** mouth closed. thats pretty bad when the rest of your team even says you suck

#6087 04/23/02 03:45 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
#1 I never said I was awesome or anything. But I do think I played my best defense against you guys at Zemp. And it couldn't have been that bad cause Will Smith was a non-factor. I'm only a sophomore and last year was my first year back after 3 years of NO SOCCER. Our team isn't all seniors like you guys. I don't think 1Dog0 would really help me any...unless I wanted to learn how to play dirty. Thats okay. I'm good enough to start so thats good enough for me. #2 My head band is fine. #3 I know you guys were at the first AJ match. They scored one real goal...the second one they scored was when I was in goal. I'm not a goalie. The second match was our 6th match in 5 days...something I don't exspect you to understand since we have 7 more games than you guys. So I think we played very well after placing 3rd in the White Knoll tourny and beating you guys the day prior. #4 I didn't even start this... #5 What does the past 10 years mean to me? #6 Wow..you know my name. I think anyone that can read a roster or the back of my jersey could do that. Should I be afraid?

No matter what you guys say. I and my team beat you guys...the whole team scores. I know its a hard concept for you guys to grasp because your such an individual team but...it doesn't matter...cause whatever makes you guys feel better..thats fine with me.

#6088 04/23/02 03:53 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
One other thing. Its interesting how none of you guys have volunteered your names so that we could analyze your play during the matchs. Its easy to hide behind a name..and talk about how much someone else sucks..but since there is nothing to back it up...what does that mean? Nothing. I'm glad you guys have shown how much you don't know about soccer. "and without gomez and harris yall would have no offense"..who gets the ball to them? Brian Clifton, Will Roberts, John Jordan, and Joey Brasington. You know who had assists against you guys...Will Roberts, Joey, Brian... So if the offense is only Harris and Gerrado..why did Clifton score on you guys? You guys are pointless...you didn't practice, you didn't play as a team, and everything I said at the beginning of the season was true...and now your mad cause I ended up being right. You talk about how little I know..but your saying our offense is only two people..I guess thats why we beat you guys...cause all you did was mark them...this says two things...your defense couldn't handle them...and you underestimated the rest of the offense.

#6089 04/23/02 02:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHS #4, why do you guys keep bringing up other scores to other games trying to compare our teams to make yourself sound better. Oh, byt the way, with Andrew Jackson.... When we played them we moved people around quite a bit. We put Jack in goal for a while the first game, and he is definitely not a keeper. The second time we played them, we played without Gerardo, and never had all of our regular starters on the field at one time. We played a couple of our JV players in that game. And at the end we had maybe 4 starters back on the field. When we played Lakewood, since that was brought up by some of the people on your bench the first time we played you guys, we played everyone out of position, our third-string keeper playing. The thing is,... we can play teams without our starters playing most of the game and still win. About Gerardo, Harris, and Matt being our whole team.... There is no way that 3 people could be our whole team. Yeah, they are three of our best players, and if they come out it would hurt the team, but let any team take their three best palyers out and they won't be quite as good. But without the eight other players on the field with them they wouldn't be able to do anyhting. One guy can't defend everyone on the other team without support from the others, one guy can't score goals without support from the others. When the ball is on our end of the field and we make a save, or take a goal kick or throw in, how do you think we get the ball back up to Gerardo and Harris to score. It has to go through the other palyers somehow. And really if you say that they are the only players on our team, wouldn't that kind of make your team look bad to lose to three players? When you play some more of the teams we play, meaning the better teams, you can say something. The overall record of our opponents is 205-169-10, your opponents 108-131-4. Yet we still have a better record than you. The teams that has a .500 record or better, with the exception of Governer School, you have lost to. ANyway, I'm out!

#6090 04/24/02 04:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't you guys ever have any homework to do?? You guys write essays everytime you post a message...maybe all of you should practice longer or something.

#6091 04/23/02 07:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We couldn't handle your offense? You won 2-1. The last goal was a PK...yeah Jack, we really couldn't handle your offense.

#6092 04/23/02 09:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The thing is,... we can play teams without our starters playing most of the game and still win." I don't believe they came out any in are game. If you can score with everyone else why didn't you take them out? By the way if your talking about that 40 yard kick that Clifton made when we played yall at home it was luck......he even said so. By the way LE Dude when you were talking to me a few post back.......I would have said something back but 1dog0 already responded. If you thought his post sounded gay mabey you sould read over yours a couple times to see how stupid you sound.

#6093 04/24/02 12:22 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
I didn't say he sounded gay. I said he worked in a preverted joke..which he did.

#6094 04/24/02 02:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jack is right. We had 45 shots on your goal and I doubt that your defense would think that is a good stat for them. Yeah and every now and then yall would get it and frantically kick it down the fields with some good clears but yall didn't have anything to help keep the ball go towards our goal. Oh well, we won. Yeah yeah yeah...I know " just wait until next year". We'll be ready and don't expect any changes in the W's...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard