who won the PPS and BA game?

#6057 04/20/02 03:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again, LUGOFF-ELGIN BEAT CAMDEN in Zemp Stadium. 2-1. We kept telling them that we got it this year and now it is proven. Shouts out to Gerardo and Harris for making the goals. And Jason for making some unbelievable saves. 5-2 and 2-1. That is all I have to say. Later...

#6058 04/20/02 03:16 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Well now that its finally over I can talk trash again. L-E clenched 2nd place in region IV 3A with their win over Camden tonight at Zemp under the lights. The game was the most exciting match I have ever played in. Both sides play with heart...its just Camden is too dirty and cheap to let themselves do well. I will say the refs sucked..especially the white guy..he couldn't get anything right..but he called horribly for both sides. The riot after the game..that wasn't cool on either side. I think I was the only one that wasn't in it. Both sides were involved and both sides probably had someone hurt. I know Jeff Maxham has to get stiches on his eyebrow. I don't know about any camden players....but who cares..Camden is going to play NMB and get the crap beat out of them...good luck to everyone else in the playoffs. Great game Demons. 5-2 and 2-1...so sweet.

#6059 04/20/02 03:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Greenville 2- Christ church 2 (greenville wins on pk's). incredible game. very even. very excitng atmosphere, there was a lot of support for both sides. the teams deserved to tie and it was a great game to watch. congrats to greenville but both teams deserved something from the game.

#6060 04/20/02 03:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beaufort A. 1
Pinewood 0

Deja vu for Pinewood. Gave up an early goal to an individual opponent's great effort against three defenders then took over and pounded away but unable to put one in the net, had one off the crossbar. Don't know the shot totals but PPS dominated the game after midway in the first. A couple of yellows given to each side and the BA coach was ejected for stepping across the midfield line (a little power trip going on there, Mr. Ref?) Both teams played hard. Good match to watch.

Hop-a-long Ref did it to Pinewood again, not calling an incredibly blatant handball in the box on BA. He took another break away from PPS with an offsides call from fifteen yards out of position. How can a man that cannot run call a high school boys soccer game? [Confused]

#6061 04/20/02 03:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo 3 Lexington 1
One hell of a game!

#6062 04/20/02 03:49 AM
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
LE Dude, a riot? stitches? I thought NMB vs MB was bad...Mickey Mouse compared to you!

#6063 04/20/02 04:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah man, one of our players was being stupid and my teammate, Jeff, went to stop him and a guy just attacked him for no reason and he sliced his forehead open. Very cheap on Camden's part...I will admit I did not appreciate our teammates going to try to ring the bell but what yall did was just not called for. Oh yeah, I saw a video, so don't even try to say that we started the actual physical fight.

#6064 04/20/02 05:16 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
mbsocfan- Yeah..it was pretty bad. Camden had a big bell donated in the memory of a person with cancer years back. And they ring it after every win...and of course a memeber of our team went to ring the bell. And of course the camden guys didn't like that. (I have this on tape) Most of the camden guys and some of the L-E guys are gathered near the bell probably talking crap. When J.T. the star* striker that is out b/c of mono(sp)..which he is actually probably out because he has to many red cards. Anyways him and Jason got into it and Jason tackled him and then everything went crazy. Me...I was still at our bench. I was the only player that wasn't in the fight... I don't agree with any of the stuff that either side did..and it was dumb to try and ring the bell cause we never get to it. But it wasn't cool that Will Smith #8 beat Jeff in the face so bad he has to get stiches. Thats just not cool dude. That isn't soccer..thats being a little testosterone freak. Well anyways..I don't think there is going to be any legal action or any of that crap but Jeff's mom was pretty ****ed off. All that matters is that L-E won both matchs...cleanly and clearly. Camden could argue that we only won because of a PK...but when you knock someone down in the 18 using your whole body...your going to get called. And the game could have easily been 10-3..cause L-E blew numerous chances and Camden also had a few good shots that they messed up. 5-2 and 2-1...and now Newberry is coming to L-E and Camden is going down to Little River to get their tails kicked around by N. Myrtle Beach. Its the night of the Red Socks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard