Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
coach
coach
dhunter,
I really don't think its all about developing 'great soccer players'. Its about developing great soccer teams. There are plenty of 'great players' on average teams and very good teams, yet those teams don't win consistently just because they may have a few great players. Quality is all about creating a best team to beat out of state teams and win big tournaments on a consistent basis. If you can establish that, then those individual players may be considered among the best, and will have success in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but if you don't play on the best teams or the best clubs you will suck in college!

Yeah I didn't get it.......I have no idea why lloyd christmas came up? I guess you are going to say that Feno and I should run for president vs bush and your mother......not funny so who cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same as IMG?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Dhunter... outside the US, facilities for other sports (Latin America) are basically non-existant. In South America it is basically play all the time. There are clubs that provide the structure, but the best players are the ones that do it all the time playing evrywhere against everybody. This is where you learn....akin to City basketball, there are clubs , but the ones that can play; play everywhere all the time to become better.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Chico... I searched the CESA website for the announcement... nothing. Is there a time delay?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To me this is a good move. I like the fact that Crosby is sticking it to CSC. Can't beat em join em.

That's a lot of really good coaches. It will be interesting to ee what tripp miller and alan riches do. What's Hiller and Savitz doing? I bet Dennis is in hawg heaven.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden:
To me this is a good move. I like the fact that Crosby is sticking it to CSC. Can't beat em join em.

That's a lot of really good coaches. It will be interesting to ee what tripp miller and alan riches do. What's Hiller and Savitz doing? I bet Dennis is in hawg heaven.

Actually, Crosby is sticking it to the players who left CSC for CESA to get better coaching. Most of the teams who are having success with CSC were established before Crosby got there. I don't think they'll follow him.

K
throw in
throw in
K
dhunter, do you really have any idea why eddie left? Do you have any affiliation with him or CSC? Probably not. In that case why don't you stick to reporting facts instead of hear-say. I honestly think that Eddie made a decision for him and his family. Why wouldn't a coach want to train the best players in his/her area? It's ok though, you are just poorly informed.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Keepcoach, just because you are from Irmo does not give you the right to start popping off. So last week Eddie resigns from CSC due to family reasons, but last night he is now on with CESA. he resolved his family issues in one week? Sounds more like internal problems to me.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Keepcoach01,
Sorry, but I do know what I'm talking about. Have had affiliations with CSC and Crosby. He manipulated the BOD, he lied to coaches, he lied to parents. That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard