Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
CESA was operational last spring and this fall in Columbia, i.e., there was training offered...so my guess is "yes." But I doubt that this is much help to you since it's the specifics of what's being offered that are probably what is important to you. In terms of the specifics offered with respect to the expanded program, you need to contact CESA per the contact information in the press release to find out more.

C
goal
goal
C
I thought you where on the board?

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
John: Not sure where you're going with this (an implication I should state more about the Columbia expansion? -- I've been pretty darned talkative on this thread! -- or perhaps an existential riposte involving my being "where on the board" -- which if that's the case then I don't get it), but as I've noted several times on this message board I was on CESA's board. I had to leave the board due to some family issues...I still think a lot of the club (and the board, for that matter).

CESA is operationally run by two co-executive directors: Andrew and Pearse. These dudes are the folks to talk to about details on this or any other detail of CESA's operations...see the contact information in the press release if there are any detailed program-specific questions. I would imagine things are occurring quickly and that the pace will only pick up after the finals tomorrow. -- Mark

[Postscript: an advertisement in the SCYSA State Cup Program states:
quote:

Carolina Elite Soccer Academy will field recreation, academy, and classic teams in the Columbia area beginning Spring, 2006. For more information, please contact Andrew Hyslop at Andrew@CarolinaEliteSC.com or call 864-329-1113.

So the answer to 202677's question appears to be "yes."

F
throw in
throw in
F
DO YOU THINK CSC WILL TOTALLY FALL APART NOW AND ALL GO TO CESA? im mainly wondering about the U-15 boys what will happen there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
futbol G, Are you talking about the U15 boys team know or the U15 boys team for next season?

hat-trick
hat-trick
I'm assuming he means the ones that will be u15. Because the u15's at csc suck, but the u14s are the top team in the state right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats what I thought b/c the U14's right know are very good and the U15's do suck. I do not know what is going to happen there does anyone else know or think of anthing that would happen???

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard