Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
F
give me your insight on the deal with Cesa establishing something in columbia.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
What has happened to CESA Columbia? I thought they were going to field teams for the spring. Was CESA sanctioned for the problem with CSC's DOC not abiding by his contract with CSC?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Shhhhh... rumor is all around, but there has not been an apology or official word on the sanctions. Therefore, what was wrong is not, because it is now not to be discussed.

We teach our children to accept responsibility and ask forgiveness when they do wrong. Why don't we expect that from adults?

S
coach
coach
S
Did CSC's DOC even have an employment contract? I heard "no", but I didn't hear it first hand, so I don't know.

Shrink Rap: You might want to consider teaching children not to gossip.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Hey Chico, since you must know then what's the offical word? And why does CESA not want to apologize to those hurt by the incident?... and allow those within their club to know the details? Lots of questions for CESA still abound, but gossip is all that is out... why is that?

Did you just gossip when you said, "I heard "no", but I didn't hear it first hand??? If you don't know... then it's gossip!

If gossip is the truth... is it gossip?

If someone did wrong, should they accept responsibility and apologize?

Looking forward to your post and others with knowledge on this topic.

Goal
Goal
Hey Chico, since you must know then what's the offical word? And why does CESA not want to apologize to those hurt by the incident?... and allow those within their club to know the details? Lots of questions for CESA still abound, but gossip is all that is out... why is that?

Huh? How could anyone be hurt by an act of a soccer club? Who knows what within the club? Lots of questions for what you represent in my opinion. You are spreading the gossip!

Did you just gossip when you said, "I heard "no", but I didn't hear it first hand??? If you don't know... then it's gossip! If gossip is the truth... is it gossip?

Same as you are stating it appears.

If someone did wrong, should they accept responsibility and apologize?

Who did wrong? What are your priorities? Do you care about soccer players development?

Looking forward to your post and others with knowledge on this topic.

I admit that I don't have much knowledge on this subject, but I went through this ordeal 10 or so years ago and can't believe some of these questions!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Cola Fan, thanks for your questions. Many people at CSC were hurt by the announcement that came out during the week of the fall State Cup. The DOC and another coach left, only to have the coach return.. the focus that was suppose to go to the Cup was taken away and feelings were greatly hurt. No gossip here, only facts.

I'm not here to rehash what happened, I'm posting to ask if there was wrong committed, then why not put in on the table and move forward.

If no wrong was done, then someone official settle the issue. We can always ask SCYSA for any help they can offer.

I appreciate your input and I too care about soccer players development... done the ethical way!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
are some of the csc people fishing for something? Eddie decided to resign and join another club, wheres the foul?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
No fishing at CSC. Eddie is a neighbor and great guy. CESA is an outstanding club with a great reputation. The original post asked, "was CESA sanctioned?" Is there a "Yes" they were, or "No" they were not?

IF there was a sanction, then an apology is appropriate. If there was not, then someone should be able to easily answer that question.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
My apology... The original post by greenacres read, "Was CESA sanctioned for the problem with CSC's DOC not abiding by his contract with CSC?

Chico did attempt to answer this question. However, I believe greenacres meant to ask, "Was CESA sanctioned ... in regards to this event?

And this answer is?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard