Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#6122 04/21/02 05:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you watched a video of the "riot" after the game. It shows one of our players jogging towards your bell. Then our goalie runs over to stop him and breaks up the soon-to-be fight with that player. But then a fist comes from a chs player and strikes our goalie. Then suddenly that same chs player lies on the ground after getting slammed by the guy he punched. And another teammate (who was once again going over to STOP the fight and PULL OUT OUR TEAM) was punched as he was pulling one of our team members away from your "sacred bell". So I actually think yall should have thanked him rather than sucker punching because he was getting our team away from the bell. Way to go bush heads...

#6123 04/21/02 05:46 PM
S
throw in
throw in
S
Demons, pay attention! There will be no further posts on this thread!!!

I would like to apologize to the Camden Bulldogs and the community. I did not appreciate the significance of the bell being an outsider to the community. The final L-E v. Camden match was one of the better played matches of the entire season. It is unfortunate that the circumstances at the end of the game tarnished L-E's victory. Bulldogs, your defense against L-E's attack was awesome. A 5-1 shot statistic maybe something to brag about, except Camden kept the ball out of the net. Good Luck during the remainder of the seaon and during the playoffs. sb [Frown]

#6124 04/21/02 06:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah ok "One of our players jogging towards your bell.Then our goalie runs over to stop him and breaks up the soon-to-be fight" I was right there. And believe me he wasn't stoping your player at all. Can you hear what he was saying??? I don't think it was something like this. "Oh please lets stop trying to ring there bell. This is so silly there is no need for this. Come on guys stop it." I don't believe it was that at all. "Possession LE-like 70% CHS-like 30%". If you had the ball so damn much why wasn't the score more than 2-1??? Who gives a damn about HEY GUYS HEHEHEHE WE HAVE THE TAPE HAHAHAHA YOU DON'T BOO!!!! You can watch it and come up with as many excuses as you want. Shut the hell up about David Paulo. David to yall is just another for yall to not like our team.Don't come back say "Oh but he never had the ball" Or some bs like that. When he did have the ball he was schooling yall. Over and done with........See you next year.............

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard