Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
A small side bar.... Anyone hear about the soccer teams and the New Year Swingers??

Excerpt -" We're not prudes by any means," said Rob Young of Greenville, S.C., who said his two daughters, Leah, 13 and Lauren, 11, were asking questions he struggled to answer. "We would have liked to have been informed when we checked into the hotel so we could have made other arrangements.

See whole article Disney Showcase

Gives a whole new meaning to family fun.....

S
goal kick
goal kick
S

coach
coach
All that success that CESA has had resulted in lovefests and now hanging with new years' swingers? Where will they go next? Las Vegas? LA?

M
bench
bench
M
FYI.. Tournament housing at Disney is dictated by the tournament officials, so you are kind of at the mercy of the tournament housing director of where your team stays. Our team was under the same recquirements as when we went to WAGS and CASL. Thus far our team and family members have not had to experience any illicit acts and hope never do, but you never know when you are not in control of the situation, I would like to think the tournament housing folks at these high profile tournaments could do a better job screening and locating rooms.

I would like to take this time to congratulate all South Carolina teams for their participation and accomplishments at Disney and to let them know how very proud I am of them for showing sportsmanship, representing SC and playing hard against the best competition in the country.

corner kick
corner kick
Has any one done a synopsis of the Disney tourney? I know CESA had teams at most every agegroup boys and girls. Anyone taken the time to put it into one easy to read format? I'd really like to know where all of the CESA & SC teams ended up but basically I'm to lazy to do it myself! [Big Grin]

corner kick
corner kick

world cup
world cup
Regarding the hotel "incident" at the tournament.....a friend of mine sent me this e-mail today. Brought back some funny memories from a tournament we attended in Virginia:

Video on MSN Video featured this story today! They featured a photo of a CESA team player!! I don't know which is worse, the Swingers or the Transvestites we had at the hotel in Roanoke!

S
coach
coach
S
Top Drawer Soccer has a good article on the U15B Predator title game between CESA and De Anza. It's a subscription site; however, I believe that the article should be publicly available soon and when it is I'll post a link.

Also, congratulations to Sebastian Velasquez [CESA, U15B Premier] on being named to the Top Drawer Soccer Boys Soccer National Team of the Month as a forward.

Brace
Brace
That's cool! Where does Velasquez play high school ball?

C
kick off
kick off
C
Velasquez plays at Greenville this year with Finotti!!!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard