Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
throw in
throw in
F
Velasquez will most-likly start up top for Finotti as a freshman, and Greenville looks like the team to beat with star player sebastian velasquez...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G Im going to have to disagree with you about one thing on this one. Yes, Velasquez is a very talented player, but they are not going to be the team to beat just because of him. Greenville has many talented players, one being Blair Rushing all-state player last year when he was just in 10th grade. Velasquez has to prove himself on the team before you can call him "The Star Player" But this is just my opion.

B
goal
goal
B
Just like another great freshman forward, I think Sebastian may find the physical difference between a freshman and senior to be a significant challenge this year. Sebastian is a great player, but, don't build him up on this board to something he may not be able to achieve. Why don't you just wait until he gets there, does his thing, makes a name for himself, and then talk.

S
goal
goal
S
Bear-

I must disagree about Sebastian and the physical difference he will see. While other kids his age are busy hanging with friends, Sebastian is playing in the adult Hispanic leagues were it takes police patroling the sidelines to keep the games in check. Oh,and buy the way, if your up past 11:oo at night, come watch him play in the adult indoor league. My point is this, Sebastian has seen more physical and dirty play than anyone his age.

B
goal
goal
B
Feet,

A very substantial piece of information that was not known by me, and probably many other people. Please don't take my comments as a knock against Sebastian, as I have a great deal of respect for him as a player. I was really more interested in the hype factor. Since Greenville is coming to Charleston for the tournament in mid Feb, I'll have the chance to watch him play in this different setting. Up until this point, I've only been able to see him with his own age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the stats of the teams that went to Disney?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard