Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Following signed Ron Tryon President of NECSA to Steve Ballentine President of SCYSA on November 28 2005 in letter,

Having set forth its allegations, NECSA prays unto the SCYSA Board of Directors that it exercise its power to convene a special commission consisting of 5 “wholly unbiased” members and that said commission evaluate the complains alleged herein and thereafter issue a declaration or order that CESA must:

(1) Immediately retract by way of public press release any and all plans to form recreation, academy and/or select teams based in Columbia or anywhere in the Mid-State District;
(2) Immediately cease any and all advertising activity which is currently being run or which is schedule to be run, shown or distributed at State Cup and/or elsewhere which informs or has been designed to inform the public and/or SCYSA players and their parents that CESA is planning to, preparing to or seeking to form recreation, academy and/or select teams or otherwise train youth soccer players in a CESA operated youth soccer program based in Columbia or based anywhere in the Mid-State District or based anywhere outside the Piedmont District for that matter;
(3) Immediately cease any activity seeking to form recreation, academy and/or select teams or otherwise train youth soccer players in a CESA operated youth soccer based in Columbia or based anywhere in the Mid-State District or based anywhere outside the Piedmont District for that matter;
(4) Identify the names of all coaches from Mid-State Clubs with whom CESA’s Co-Executive Directors of Coaching have been in contact with concerning coaching and/or training opportunities within the unauthorized Columbia area CESA program.
(5) Identify the names of all currently registered Mid-State players, and the parents of any such players, who have communicated in writing, in person or by telephone with Andrew Hyslop or to any CESA coach or representative in response to the CESA press release dated November 15, 2005.
(6) Prohibit CESA, its coaches, trainers and it’s and their independent contractors from setting up and conducting soccer training sessions in the Mid-State area as well as in any location outside the Piedmont District on any day other than on a scheduled PMSL, SCSCL or RIII match day on which the team who seeks to train is in fact playing a match in any such league.
(7) Require it’s Academy and Select coaches and its Co-Executive Director’s of Coaching to print, read and sign the SCYSA Code of Ethics/Conduct on an annual basis and submit the same to the SCYSA Registrar prior to issuance of Coaching Cards and DOC Passes each year.
(8) Issue a written apology to the Presidents of all Mid-State District clubs for its unilateral, unauthorized and highly disruptive actions.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
I guess not everyone on this board was completly honest in denying the existance of this complaint. Does anyone "truthfully" know the outcome of this request?

coach
coach
Lots of questions:
If this protest was initiated on Nov. 28, then was an 'unbiased' commission convened?
Did they issue a report?
Was a declaration issued?

I would surmise that since SCYSA states in its mission that is a 'non-profit, educational organization' that its members need to be educated and informed about the status of this protest issue.

corner kick
corner kick
What were the allegations? There has got to more to it than that? It doesn't seem to me that SCYSA would even give him the time of day based on just this. What is the basis of his request?

If that is it...then I was wrong and I apologize!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
why is it necessary to get the names of parents and players who have contacted Hyslop? Does Tryon plan to take action against them too? cry me a river

World Cup
World Cup
It's funny. Someone is finally coming to unify Columbia and the Old Guard can't stand to let go. Anderson is dealing with a similar situation minus the legal action. Very entertaining stuff, this club soccer.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
There are several things that I don't understand about the complaint made by NECSA:

#3 and #6 seem to deal with their not wanting CESA to offer training in Cola but they've been doing that for a long time. Why get upset about it now?

#5 deals with the players and parents who have contacted CESA regarding their press release. If they contacted CESA and not the other way around, isn't this perfectly legal? What's the problem?

world cup
world cup
Chico's silence is deafening.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Where is Chico?

world cup
world cup
Crunching numbers. After that legal piece got published I'm sure he's at a loss for words.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard