Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
goal kick
goal kick
After reading the complaint against CESA, I smell a lawyer. Not that lawyers are bad. There are actually many lawyers involved in Columbia soccer. However, a lawyer would have spent some time drawing up a complaint of this kind. Let's assume that this was a parent/volunteer laywer, and that NECSA wasn't foolish enough to actually hire someone to do this. So there were opportunity costs incurred in the use of this lawyer's time. Forget the merits of the complaint for a minute. From NECSA's perspective, couldn't that lawyer's time have been used better? Say in fundraising, or establishing a scholarship fund?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do we live in america? I hate NECSA. Do some work and get of your butts and coach and you wouldn't have this problem. Quit worrying about shoes and gear and get to coaching and you wouldn't have to worry about it!

[ February 16, 2006, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Kyle Heise ]

World Cup
World Cup
Jigga what?

coach
coach
Yo Soze. Dat right. Word up.

corner kick
corner kick
I must be missing simething...I still don't know what the actual complaint was...can someone PLEASE tell me? It seems like the only thing posted was what he would like to see done if the allegations were found to be valid. What were the allegations?

For a complaint to be filed there has to be some sort of violation (real or precieved). What was it and what is the basis for it?

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
Respectfully...yes...I think that you're missing something...

When I read this it appears clear that the allegation is something about CESA's announcement that they were going to expand their Columbia program. [I've asked for more information from Soccer-SC; I haven't heard back yet.]

That isn't in and of itself the most shocking part of all of this -- after all, the allegation was the rumor that I asked about in the thread I deleted. What's the most shocking thing in this is the demand for lists of coaches, players, and parents. In my opinion, as a parent of a child who plays soccer, this goes beyond reprehensible.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
SoccerPOP: All previous indications were that you are either on the CSC board or close to it. Did you not know about this complaint?

How come we have not heard from WDC who denied knowledge of it's existance and also seemed to be either on the CSC board or close to it?

This is all very curious.

X
x Offline
goal kick
goal kick
X
lawyers, guns, and money...

Is CESA was doing anything wrong, why didn't they stop the training GFC was doing three years ago, and why didn't they stop CESA when the announcement was announced. Or is SCYSA like the SUpreme Court and has to wait for cases to be brought to them. Give me a minute. I'm back. I just threw up in my mouth. Can't believe I made that analogy.

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
Warren Zevon, Rest In Peace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered