Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
When our team would attend tourneys out of town.
I would make a point of walking around the hotel every thirty minutes or so just to see what the kids were up to.Some kids make the trips and they are staying with another player..Not good!!!Every player should have a parent there.There were hotels that we could not stay at due to the behavior of some of the kids..For the most part the team as a whole are alright but it seems that there are two or three players that are willing to push the envelope and the rest of the team looks bad

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
good point le dude. you can't make that generalization anymore than you could say that marching horn blowers become skin flute players. it is just not true of all horn blowers.

rip puddin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kdlsc,

Do you have any input from the Concorde Fire Challenge Cup? Scores, highlights anything?

L-E Dude, you hit it right on the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pretty ricky, that's FUNNY!!!!

C
kick off
kick off
C
Add satanic burning rituals with candles, fire and forks, plus excessive parental alcohol consumption to the list of risk factors for healthy child development. 11-12 year old kids running in the hallways at a hotel? Nope.

J
world cup
world cup
J
kdlsc- ..what did you do for fun as a kid? READ?!?!

[Wink]

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
dude,
did you run around hallways at hotels when you were young? Did you drink in high school? If the answer is yes, then you are one of the lucky ones not to get caught or expelled. My point was, which you seem to have missed, is that parents, which I am one and suppose you are not, should not chalk everything up to kids being kids. The students that were expelled, all honors students that HAD been accepted into college.Albeit not very good ones (I think they all were accepted to Clemson.

Note--now THAT is funny.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
By the way, no I didn't read(nothing wrong with that), I have been arrested and obviously I didn't go to BJU since I attend tournmaments which take place on Sundays.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
the real losers in all this...is the poor slob that just wanted to get a good night's sleep while passing thru town

J
world cup
world cup
J
I think I hit a nerve.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard