Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
throw in
throw in
F
ok i get all this talk about cesa expanding and everything... but tryouts for most age groups at CESA have already started... are these players from rock hill gunna come down to greenville for the tryouts this weekend? or what... did DSC 90 get into the premier league for next year? bc i think that will have a big effect on if many players from dsc come to CESA bc if their in the premier league then theres no real reason to come to CESA but i understand if they arent in the premier league. so whats going on?

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Our '93's are carpooling down to G'ville on Monday and Wednesday which are the first 2 days of tryouts for this age group.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Where are you carpooling from? We may be able to help one another.

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
>>[soccer40] i think there will be more kids at the rock hill training than what people think.<<

That's my guess as well.

What typically happens is that parents/players from certain areas start going up to Greenville to train with CESA and once that there are enough players and/or enough interest CESA offers local training in that area.

Thus, from what I've heard, there are already enough Rock Hill area players playing or planning to play at CESA for CESA to do the local training.

world cup
world cup
ODP on the brain for this weekend? Are you saying that if things would have turned out a little better at Ramblewood last Saturday, then you would have had a conflict this weekend?

Good luck to those two at CESA this week, I'm sure they will help bolster next year's U-15G.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
So how many kids are playing at CESA from the lowcountry? How long will it be before we can see some CESA training in this area?

Brace
Brace
Not soon enough for me. I've been very impressed with their direction!

S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
>> [coldhardtruth] So how many kids are playing at CESA from the lowcountry? How long will it be before we can see some CESA training in this area?<<

I know from this that Sara Cattenacci [Wando] and Chris Sankowski [Hilton Head] played and I've heard anecdotally of more kids from Charleston and Myrtle Beach playing -- but I don't know counts or names. There were 3-4 who last fall came up to some of the Columbia training [again, I don't know names.]

If you have children who are interested, or know other parents who are interested, and want training in Charleston -- the best thing to do is to e-mail or call Pearse Tormey or Andrew Hyslop.

H
brace
brace
H
hurst the odp is memorial weekend.i was in a hurry this morning.if we would not of got pushed around by greensboro we would of been at the final 4.first time in 4 years we havnt been there.

world cup
world cup
You certainly outplayed them. Just a couple of bad breaks in the first half.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard