Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#62874 05/23/06 09:45 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/Home/tabid/1/mid/1625/newsid1625/761/Default.aspx
Some interesting match-ups this weekend. Its good that these clubs can get to play together so soon after tryouts. Why is state champ NECSA Ambush not playing?

#62875 05/30/06 06:07 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
Any game reports from Showcase?

#62876 05/30/06 06:16 PM
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
NECSA played in a separate tournament up in North Carolina but apparently the competition there was extremely weak and they ran out clear winners. Would have made more sense I feel to play against the CESA U-19 team and the other teams in the CESA Showcase

#62877 05/30/06 06:25 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
Yeah, I have to agree Manu. This is not much preparation for regionals.
http://www.bradleydata.com/SoccerScores/WM2006/U18MCB.HTM

#62878 05/30/06 07:44 PM
brace
brace
From my perspective, the CESA showcase was hot weather and a great transition from high school pace to what it will take at regionals. The CESA team I watched started sluggish Saturday, but seemed much sharper Sunday.

#62879 05/30/06 08:07 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
Cola. United U-17 boys withdrew from Showcase? And maybe Ambush did not play due to recent merger & NECSA attempts to ban CESA in Cola.

#62880 05/30/06 08:14 PM
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Roster for CESA U-19s

Goalkeepers:
Michael Barnhill - Aynor and Coastal Carolina
Will Barbieri - Fort Mill and Berry

Defenders:
Fletcher McCraw - Christ Church and Washington and Lee
David Newton - Wando and Clemson
Brian Przybyla - Sumter and USC
Haskins Howerton - Asheville and Wofford
Tyler Davis - Greenwood and Lander
Alex Pangraze - Greenville and Georgetown

Midfielders:
Dane Whitman - Fort Mill and Anderson
Spencer Lewis - Irmo and USC
Matt Huffstetler - Eastside and Colorado
Paul Goding - Mauldin and Belmont Abbey
Jaime Henao - Anderson
Matt Gasmovic - JL Mann and College of Charleston
Akash Naik - Hillcrest and Johns Hopkins
William Mabry - Wofford

Forwards:
Nathan Arroyo - Northwestern and SMC
Matt Dubois - Merrimack College
Robert Hunter - Waccamaw and IMG

#62881 05/30/06 08:17 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
Not too shabby! Did Arroyo do much?

#62882 05/30/06 08:19 PM
B
throw in
throw in
B
for robert hunter,

what and where is IMG?

#62883 05/30/06 08:24 PM
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Sorry I meant Waccamaw and Furman. IMG is a school in Florida where the U-17 National team is in residency and they also have a club team out of there that he played for.

#62884 05/30/06 08:25 PM
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Arroyo scored the goal in the 1-0 win on Sunday.

#62885 05/30/06 08:26 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
beginner,
You are in a soccer forum and you never heard of IMG? Shame!
http://www.imgacademies.com/soccer/jump.sps

#62886 05/30/06 08:28 PM
coach
OP Offline
coach
Manu,
Can't find any scores from Showcase.
Do you know the scores for U19 and teams played?

#62887 05/30/06 08:32 PM
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Only know the CESA scores

Saturday
10 AM
CESA U-19 0 - 3 Atlanta Fire United 89s

4 PM
CESA U-19 2 - 0 SC ODP 89s (Game shortened due to weather)

Sunday

1 PM
CESA U-19 1 - 0 Atlanta Fire United 89s

#62888 06/02/06 02:18 PM
S
throw in
throw in
S
The "Showcase" fell short of my expectations--I thought there would be more teams from other clubs rather than the preponderance of CESA teams. I realize there were some last minute cancellations and the CESA teams are the majority of state teams getting ready for regionals but I still expected a better turnout with more clubs represented. For the younger ODP teams this was a chance to play together for the first time prior to going to region camp later this summer, so in that respect it was beneficial.
As far as recruiting goes, I'm sure there were college coaches watching the games but most of the "recruiting" I saw being done was by the CESA coaches of the ODP kids from other clubs--but hey, the kids are in their backyard and it is "open season", so why not?

#62889 06/02/06 03:10 PM
S
coach
coach
S
socdad: Thank you. In reading your postings in the past, you've appeared to me to be one of those folks that found fault with CESA but never with your particular club. At times, it felt like you were hurling insults but when questioned about the merits of your accusations that you would never respond. It's refreshing when you get on and slam your own club like this.

I was disappointed that Greensboro pulled its two teams out as well. But what I was really disappointed in was the fact that almost none of the non-CESA teams going to regionals from South Carolina bothered to sign up to play against SC or GA ODP and club teams.

Why do I care? Well...if Greensboro wants to screw around and be unprepared for possible regional play, then I actually don't care. However, given SC's track record in regional play I'd hope for a bit more...well, effort...from coaches getting teams ready to face the very best in Region III.

Now...maybe I'm wrong and these teams heading to regionals are in the midst of two-a-day and even three-a-day practices getting ready for regionals. I've seen how hard the Aiken Fire used to work to get prepared -- and I know how hard the CESA teams work. I just hope that we don't have a bunch of teams getting ready for huge negative goal differentials yet again.

In terms of the ethical recruiting you saw...please, give us details -- which coaches, which players, and so on. I actually know of 5-6 cases where kids came up to coaches and asked about playing on CESA teams -- and the coaches then went and got permission from the SCYSA representatives on site to speak to the kid -- even though it is "open season" [as you so quaintly put it.] Is that what you're talking about -- or was it something darker and more nefarious that perhaps you'd like to describe in more detail?

#62890 06/02/06 03:37 PM
T
goal kick
goal kick
T
I saw Trevor Adair from Clemson watching the 90's play.

#62891 06/02/06 03:47 PM
S
coach
coach
S
taylorbabe: Thanks. I heard that there were several D1 coaches there.

I sure hope that people aren't "cutting off their nose in spite of their face" [as my mom used to say to me.] I was impressed that at least the NECSA Ambush went to a tournament -- it looks like they made a mistake and picked the wrong one -- but at least they were doing something.

#62892 06/03/06 04:04 AM
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Lundy - CofC, Van Taylor - Lander, Molinary - USC, Freakley - VMI

all associated with ODP were there.

There were others but do not know from what schools.

As far as recruiting is concerned, that has been going on since the state cup completed. CESA witheld naming their teams at the older age groups until after the showcase for those teams that were not going to regionals.
If you go to their website the teams have alread been selected

Players approaching the CESA staff at the showcase may be too late. They should have approached them before...

Hey Chico... I see that they only posted the Premier and Challenge teams. Does this mean that they will only field these teams or classic teams have not been decided?

#62893 06/03/06 04:46 AM
B
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
B
Was "Showcase" open to all teams or by invitation only?

#62894 06/02/06 05:07 PM
goal
goal
Classic tryouts are this coming week I believe.( for CESA)

#62895 06/02/06 06:06 PM
T
goal kick
goal kick
T
As far as I know, the CESA showcase was open to any and all challenge/premier teams.

#62896 06/02/06 06:58 PM
S
throw in
throw in
S
Chico--"In reading your postings in the past---". Wow, I didn't know my VERY few posts (unlike your many, many, many--Can you go over that "Straw Man Fallacy" one again--that one always makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!)have made it on your radar screen but I guess those of us who don't fall in step with you and your views seem to stick out like a sore thumb on this board.
I realize that as Mininster of Propaganda for CESA, it is your duty to call into question anyone that may question the intentions or integrity (or lack thereof) of any actions taken by your club but all I did was submit my observations from the weekend. As far as "reporting" the "dark and nefarious" recruiting(your words--not mine), that achieves no purpose--to identify the players and coach involved on this forum is not appropriate in my opinion. Again, I did not question the legality of this action--only reporting what I saw.

I applaud CESA and what they have done to raise the bar for soccer in SC--I just have not always agreed with the methods with which they have achieved those results.

#62897 06/02/06 08:17 PM
brace
brace
No one and no organization are perfect, but it never ceases to amaze me that those who work hard and and have high expectations invariably get attacked by those who just don't understand hard work and high expectations. CESA and those people running the club have been wonderful for my daughter—as a young woman and a soccer player. The CESA Showcase and all other efforts by the club for the teams to WIN at regionals are exemplary.

#62898 06/02/06 09:39 PM
S
coach
coach
S
futbol(soccer): I wondered the same thing last week. As noted by utsvolsiat1, classic tryouts are still on-going.

bruin: It was open to all clubs/teams. I asked and was told no one from the top SC clubs was rejected.

#62899 06/02/06 09:42 PM
S
coach
coach
S
>>[socdad] Chico--"In reading your postings in the past---". Wow, I didn't know my VERY few posts (unlike your many, many, many--Can you go over that "Straw Man Fallacy" one again--that one always makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!)have made it on your radar screen but I guess those of us who don't fall in step with you and your views seem to stick out like a sore thumb on this board.<<

First of all, congratulations on responding. I realize that you had to "screw your courage to the sticking point" to do so and honestly appreciate it. This is either the third or fourth post you've made in the last few months where you made an allegation against CESA and the first time that you've responded to questions concerning some disparaging comment that you "observed." Secondly, anyone who makes allegations and then won't answer questions or defend what they are saying tend to "stick out like a sore thumb" to me. What I've noticed about you in the last few months is that you'll make a gratuitous insult or two concerning CESA, and then when asked about it fail to respond in any way whatsoever. Now...it's not that your line of thinking is objectionable in any way -- it's just that your style seems more suitable to a drunken hit and run driver than someone interested in reasoned [or even unreasoned] debate. But that's probably just me...

>>I realize that as Mininster of Propaganda for CESA, it is your duty to call into question anyone that may question the intentions or integrity (or lack thereof) of any actions taken by your club but all I did was submit my observations from the weekend.<<

Isn't that fascinating? You immediately launch into an ad hominem attack after previously talking about debating fallacies. Self-referential and deeply self-deprecating humor...great stuff!

>>As far as "reporting" the "dark and nefarious" recruiting(your words--not mine), that achieves no purpose--to identify the players and coach involved on this forum is not appropriate in my opinion. Again, I did not question the legality of this action--only reporting what I saw.<<

Well...let's make sure we understand precisely what you've done. You've come on a message board under the cloak of anonyminity and made an allegation against coaches and players but refuse to give any more detail. Why? You state that it would achieve no purpose -- your motives in not backing your claim are "not appropriate." However, it appears that you believe that it is appropriate for you to come on here and make an allegation which you're not willing to back up with either your identity or any other information? Your ethics are...somewhat dubious.

>>I applaud CESA and what they have done to raise the bar for soccer in SC--I just have not always agreed with the methods with which they have achieved those results.<<

Really? You "applaud" CESA? Look...I have no doubt that you have been applauding them and that somehow it's just escaped me. Let's take a small sample of what you've said over the last few months and understand what you consider applause:

• [socdad] Recruiting both coaches and players (being "in season" doesn't seem to matter to the ethical values of their leaders)appears to be the modus operandi at the present time and to see your club fall into this trap is distressing. [...] My question is this--how much did CESA pay to CRSA for you guys to sell your soul to the devil?
  • [socdad] FINALLY--Someone who is not drinking the "red" kool-aid! [...] Your comment in regards to CESA's attempt to set up shop in the Midlands "has nothing to do with increasing competition, and everything to do with minimizing competition and consolidating control" most likely has more merit than most folks would like to admit.
  • [socdad] Maybe we can have a "CESA I-95 Corridor" team (or CESA-Florence since it is the nearest "city") like "CESA-Columbia" since CESA has opened shop in Columbia to help the "underserved" kids in Columbia.

Now...I honestly looked for something...anything...that I could consider "applause." Didn't see it. Maybe you could point it out for me?

Who is the one spouting propaganda...the one who gets on a message board and debates with people or the one who hurls insults and innuendo, won't answer questions about those insults and innuendo, and then when he finally does respond refuses to back up anything he's said and makes claims that are demonstrably false [e.g., the thundering "applause" to which you refer]?

#62900 06/02/06 10:07 PM
X
x Offline
goal kick
goal kick
X
ouch

#62901 06/02/06 10:20 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
yowza .. props on the vocab: "demonstrably" forum word for the month of June.

#62902 06/03/06 12:12 AM
S
throw in
throw in
S
Chico
Propaganda--"trying to convince others that your side of the story is correct"
Thanks for making my point for me.
1100+ posts--sorry, I can't research all of those to further debate you--Get a life!

#62903 06/03/06 11:08 PM
E
erb Offline
bench
bench
E
socdad
I frequently read this board and it is absolutely refreshing to read you comments regarding the Cesa bias. It very obvious to any frequent or infrequent visitor to this forum that a Cesa bias is indeed reflected in the majority of the post. I commend you on your stance. You do not need to research 1100 post. There will be a new one everyday to make an example from.

#62904 06/04/06 12:12 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
..more like.

There used to be a NECSA/CFC voice here Chapindad. But dude left to start his own forum after so many run-ins with Chico.

You can't say there is a bias here just because no one has the stamina, knowledge, determination, etc..to hang with Chico.

I could careless either way (I have no affiliation in club soccer).. but I won't sit here while you attack the integrity of this forum..because you can't hang with the Fonz.

PS- I've never understood the "Get a life" after you've quit a debate/argument. Isn't there some saying about arguing with an idiot.. ..who the real idiot is..and what not?

#62905 06/04/06 01:43 AM
goal
goal
ya'll sound like your turning green.

#62906 06/05/06 04:08 AM
World Cup
World Cup
You boys are silly!

#62907 06/05/06 01:57 AM
S
coach
coach
S
>>[socdad] Propaganda--"trying to convince others that your side of the story is correct"<<

Stop a moment, take a deep breath, and think about your definition. If propaganda is simply trying to convince others that your side of the story is correct, then almost everything anyone says is propaganda. When you define something as coursely as that, it loses its meaning entirely.

Try this link for a more cogent definition and description of the word you're trying to use.

>>Thanks for making my point for me.
1100+ posts--sorry, I can't research all of those to further debate you--Get a life!<<

There are two ways I can interpret "get a life": (1) that you have a sincere concern that my making about one post a day for the last three years [on average] has hindered by ability to fully and completely live my life or (2) that you are either incapable or unwilling to directly address any point that I raised and are responding defensively hoping that casting aspersions makes you appear less pitiful.

I'll leave it to the reader to draw her or his own conclusions concerning your motivations.

#62908 06/05/06 01:58 AM
S
coach
coach
S
>>[erb] I frequently read this board and it is absolutely refreshing to read you comments regarding the Cesa bias. It very obvious to any frequent or infrequent visitor to this forum that a Cesa bias is indeed reflected in the majority of the post. I commend you on your stance. You do not need to research 1100 post. There will be a new one everyday to make an example from.<<

The "majority of the posts" on this message board reflect a CESA bias? The majority of the posts on this message board don't refer to CESA in any way, shape, or form. Heck, the majority of the posts on this message board are about boys high school soccer.

Did you even think about what you were writing before you posted?

Here's a hint on a way to reduce the "bias" found on this message board: post about the club you support. Don't sit back and expect others to do it for you and when they don't whine about "bias." You in particular don't have anything to be ashamed of -- Bridge did an amazing job in its first year.

#62909 06/05/06 02:00 AM
S
coach
coach
S
Whisky & Easy: Do you believe that you have any credibility whatsoever after having 2100+ posts on this message board! [Smile]

#62910 06/05/06 01:52 PM
S
throw in
throw in
S
I really am going to stop "poking the bear with a stick" but this was a softball across the middle of the plate that I could not pass up. Chica--if you are going to "correct" me on my definitions, at least do it with the proper wording or you run the risk of the wording "losing its meaning entirely". I believe the proper wording is "coarsely" instead of "coursely"--but what do I know, I am "pitiful".

#62911 06/06/06 12:00 AM
goal kick
goal kick
I do love the verbal sparring!!!! But just reading as an outside observer (I do not pocess the intellect to engage in verbal jousting with most who post here so wisely), I think socdad was talking about the CESA bias that permeates the Club Soccer & ODP section of the entire message board.

Oh, by the way, is "Chica" just a Freudian slip of the fingers or what?????

#62912 06/07/06 04:02 AM
world cup
world cup
The "o" is nowhere near the "a" on my keyboard.

Here's a thread from the NC message boards on the NC '90 ODP vs. SC '90 ODP. Good job by the Palmetto State!

http://www.nc-soccer.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10626

#62913 06/07/06 04:31 AM
S
coach
coach
S
socdad: I made a spelling error. Obviously your entire argument is now valid. [Smile]

Flying Soccer: My guess is that socdad, who had a son playing for CSC, was attempting to insult me by calling me a girl. No entiendo...as I said, I'm guessing. However, it would be in keeping with the intellectual rigor of his other posts.

With regard to "bias." Let me make it clear -- I am absolutely biased toward anything that raises the level of SC soccer and makes SC more competitive against other states. I'm biased with respect to CESA because they are raising the level of soccer in this state. I'm biased with respect to Bridge because they are raising the level of soccer in this state. And while I've gone on record as not particularly liking the way that NECSA and the SCYSA got together and limited parental choice as an attempt to "stop CESA", I like the fact that CUFC formed and I hope that it raises the level of soccer in this state as well.

The reason for so much of the discussion in the club and ODP section of this message board being about CESA is relatively simple: (1) I know more about CESA than I do any other club, (2) CESA tends to make news [e.g., announcements, state championships, etc.] more often than any other club or even combination of clubs, and finally (3) I post about this.

As I said earlier, all it takes to eliminate "bias" on this message board in the club and ODP section is for people to quit whining about "bias" and start posting about the wonderful things that the clubs that they know the most about are doing to raise the level of soccer in SC...or even just what those clubs are doing regardless of the merits of their actions.

#62914 06/06/06 05:36 PM
Brace
Brace
To say the least, I was a little anti-CESA at the start. Got to give them credit for trying to pull together some continuity and options in SC. A little more than I can say for some of the York Cty folks.

#62915 06/06/06 06:37 PM
world cup
world cup
Import,

No doubt that if the Serbs, Croats and Bosnians got together in York County, the situation would improve. But let's not forget about the progress that has been made.

Chico mentions in his above post to "start posting about the wonderful things that the clubs.....are doing to raise the level of soccer in SC". The recent success of the Fort Mill and Northwestern HS boys and girls teams (and watch the Clover girls over the next few years) can be attributed to the Northside Soccer Club which was founded in 2000. Many of the players coming through the ranks either played for Northside, or were trained and coached by Northside trainers. Lou Pantuosco (now with CESA), Nick Finotti (Northwestern & Greenville), Jim Finnerty (FM girls), Mike Cahill (FM boys) and Cesar Robles (NW girls) all coached for Northside.

I'm not intending to take anything away from Discoveries, they deserve credit as well. Dom Wren has done a fine job with the NW boys and he currently coaches one of the best (rising) U-16 teams on the east coast. Discoveries can certainly take pride in the fact that they developed the 2006 4A boys state champions.

Just a little plug for the local folks who have been taking it on the chin recently.

#62916 06/06/06 09:47 PM
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Socdad,
You tell Chico to "get a life" and then you criticize him about making a spelling error. How can you expect him to proofread his posts, which are usually like college essays, for misspelled words when he is trying to spend less time on the forum and instead "get a life"?

#62917 06/07/06 11:32 PM
goal kick
goal kick
I am not Chapindad in disguise, but I am a CUFC supporter and I don’t think that if there is any CESA bias shown or felt by anyone on this board that it is out of line. CESA is a great club with great results. They have many titles to back this up. Every other club in the state can’t wait to beat them. This year, I think CUFC is poised to give them a run for their money in a couple of groups. This means that going forward, the battle for top players in the midlands will be intense. CUFC could even eventually branch out into the upstate. (I here Kropp is playing for CUFC this year) Who wins in this type of contest? The players. Both clubs are going to have to seek out ever better coaching to try and attract better players. Existing coaches may feel it worth the time to get or upgrade their skills and their licenses. Perhaps there is even some extra money in it for them. This is all good, and it may be that there is a day down the road where South Carolina doesn’t get embarrassed in regional play. Competition is good!

#62918 06/08/06 12:05 AM
Brace
Brace
Hurst, agree but where is Northside now except on the Northside of the Carolina border. Once their solid leadership went to the wind, the club followed. We need that leadership to return and offer a unified banner to fly and respect. Your key points: the talent is here along with the coaching!

#62919 06/08/06 01:05 AM
S
coach
coach
S
who_me?: I actually couldn't agree more with the sentiment you express. I heard that CRSA had record numbers of kids at tryouts and I'm nearly done doing a quantitative analysis of CUFC's tryouts [the same kind of analysis I did two years ago for CESA when someone said that they thought that SGU and GFC had more teams combined than the merged CESA] that according to early results shows that they did quite well in terms of numbers. I've said it before; but I expect CUFC with the number of kids they have and the talent they have to make a big impact immediately on SC soccer -- if they don't it would be incredibly disappointing. Regardless, as I said at the time of the announcement, I'm happy that CSC and NECSA merged -- it was about time that something occurred like this in the Columbia area to provide more services to kids.

#62920 06/08/06 03:11 AM
O
kick off
kick off
O
what are the cufc rosters. I looked at the website and all they have listed are numbers. I would specificly like the know the u18 and u17 boys. From what ive heard they've put together some impressive teams.

#62921 06/08/06 12:58 PM
world cup
world cup
Chico & who_me?,

CESA, Bridge & CUFC are all doing a great job putting together top-of-the-line competitive teams to challenge for state and regional championships. Let's just make sure that we still have people out there serving the lower end of the market (rec & underpriviledged) so that we can continue to grow the beautiful game in South Carolina.

It's easy to forget when all the dollars and recognition are associated with the high end.

#62922 06/08/06 05:15 PM
S
coach
coach
S
>>[dannngghomie44] what are the cufc rosters. I looked at the website and all they have listed are numbers. I would specificly like the know the u18 and u17 boys. From what ive heard they've put together some impressive teams.<<

I don't know what the rosters are and don't expect to find out until months from now when teams are registered into HotStat. The only analysis you can do now concerns number of teams, number of players, and then anecdotal analysis about some high-reputation players.

You might check with CUFC personnel to see if they can give you the information you want concerning the specific rosters.

#62923 06/08/06 05:20 PM
S
coach
coach
S
>>[Hurst66] Let's just make sure that we still have people out there serving the lower end of the market (rec & underpriviledged) so that we can continue to grow the beautiful game in South Carolina. It's easy to forget when all the dollars and recognition are associated with the high end.<<

I thought that helping underprivileged kids was outlawed by the SCYSA. [Smile]

More seriously, I have not a clue as to what CESA's strategy will be beyond what it has done in the past in this area. My hope is that they'll announce an alliance [not a partnership] with CRSA soon to do the same thing that they were talking about in their previous outlawed arrangement.

The larger integrated clubs, such as CESA, CUFC, MPSC, CFC, etc. seem to be in the best position to make initiatives in this area because they should have higher cash flows and be able to take advantage of scale as well as offering many different programs.

#62924 06/08/06 06:20 PM
goal kick
goal kick
I know this thread is about the CESA Showcase and that it has wondered off topic. But I need to ask a question.

What services do the underserved/underprivileged kids need? I guess I am a little (maybe a lot) slow on the uptake so help me out.

#62925 06/08/06 07:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Chico:
[i]>>[Hurst66]
More seriously, I have not a clue as to what CESA's strategy will be beyond what it has done in the past in this area. My hope is that they'll announce an alliance [not a partnership] with CRSA soon to do the same thing that they were talking about in their previous outlawed arrangement.

THE STRATEGY is world domination.
The next step is to buy land next to airport so players coming in from other areas can come to more practices.

#62926 06/08/06 09:45 PM
goal kick
goal kick
Perhaps I should start an air charter service..'Club Practice Air'

More interesting is the question what (if anything)does club soccer owe the communities they draw from. Since that topic is way off from the CESA showcase topic that this thread is supposed to be about I'm gonna start a new thread. I'd like to here what people think.

#62927 06/08/06 10:08 PM
Brace
Brace
quote:
what (if anything)does club soccer owe the communities they draw from.
I think that CESA stepping in and saving the high school all-star game last year was evidence of club soccer "owing" a community that they draw from. I'd like to see more collaboration between the clubs and the other soccer communities, whether that be isolated rec programs, high school soccer, etc.

#62928 06/09/06 12:28 PM
world cup
world cup
How many ethnic, underpriveledged or recreational kids make the high school North-South All Star game? Talon, you are correct, this is an example of CESA reaching out to the community that they draw from....but to Chico's point.....it isn't exactly helping the underserved market.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard