Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63419 04/02/02 08:43 PM
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Manchester United prevailed in UEFA Champions League play today with a 2-0 victory at Deportiva La Coruna in Spain. Also ManUs first victory over a Spanish side on Spanish soil ever (46 years)!!!

Keep rollin' Big Red!!! Go Devils!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meanwhile, they sit in third place in the EPL...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Man U. I do think the "Ruud" one, was a nice addition to their from. He has been a goal scoring machine this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VanNistleroy isnt that great, he just racks up goals against lesser teams. Anytime he goes up against a good team like Liverpool or Arsenal, he is a nonfactor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
El Hombre, I take it that you do not care for Man. U. Well, neither do I. But you must give it to Ruud, he puts them in the net, and that wins games. Many of his goals, he happens to be in the right place or they are lucky. But hey, that's the game, and that's what a forward does. Did you happen to see their game yesterday? His goal was not pretty by any means, but he finished on a great service. Anyhow.......

GO NEWCASTLE!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeh, kind of a pity Newcastle are out of it, I hate Arsenal and ManUre, and the Magpies are my favorite team besides Liverpool (who beat Bayer Leverkusen 1-0 today), but they can still get Europe next year.

I actually liked VanNistelrooy a lot when he played in Holland (I still like him more than Beckham or Keane), but now he plays for the Mancs and his head is quite swollen because everyone acts like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, though Owen, Heskey, and Anelka are all better than he is.

Link Copied to Clipboard