Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coker College Men's Soccer will be hosting their annual 6 a side tournament on Saturday, April 20, 2002 from 9:30 am until the championship that is scheduled for 3:40 pm. The event is free to the public and will be held at the Hartsville Recreation Complex on 14th street. Directions to the facility can be found at: http://www.homestead.com/intersportmarketing/FieldDirections.html

Teams that are scheduled to compete include: The Citadel, Coker College, Newberry College, Methodist College (NC), NC Wesleyan College, St. Andrew's (NC)and Barton College (NC). [Eek!]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up dax? I just saw your name on here and wanted to say hey. This is Tyler Hollingsworth (i was in your group with Pendleton Highschool at clemson soccer camp).

goal kick
goal kick
yah, sup Tom Green? its MJ, remember, the prank phone call? lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doing Great...but I'm all cleaned up now! Sorry, Tom Green is a figment of your imagination. Feel free to contact me directly at cdax@coker.edu.

How is the season going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Coker do in the six on six tournament ??

Link Copied to Clipboard