Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did your neighbors get any sleep.Doubt if mine did!And I have a preacher next door.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although I was a little weary at Arena's decision to not start Mathis and Reyna I think that Arena's choice of young speed helped the Americans. Not saying it will always work w/ every team though. Hopefully we will get to see Mathis play some during the next 2 matches and HOPEFULLY more matches after that. Beasley added a lot of speed on the left wing and made some great plays. Also Sanneh made some offensive attacks from his defensive position to help out the US in their 3 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking ahead, if the U.S. can survive the next two games as either Group winner or runner-up, then we will face either Italy or Mexico more than likely in the Second Round. Not a bad draw - at least we are familiar with both sides.

We just need to make sure and take care of business in the next two matches agains Korea and Poland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mathis has had a slow recovery and was feeling pain in his knee as of late. In regard to Agoos, he had to make a play on the ball as two Portugese players were in prime position to get a toe on it. Agoos is a positive influence back on defense. To disagree is to say Arena doesn't know what he's doing. It is obvious that BA knows soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mathis may be ready to play against South korea. It will be interesting to see what BA does with his lineup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the offensive result from Game 1 I'd say leave Donovan upfront with McBride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good call, but they say that BA likes to tinker with his lineup. Friedel or Keller in goal?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard