Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle or Anyone out there in Soccerdom,
What's up with Rome's bitter, sarcastic take on soccer?????? He has constantly expressed his dislike of the sport and makes fun of 'the beautiful game' every chance he can. Today, on his radio show, he was very sarcastic about US win against Portugal. He is a complete jerk when it comes to soccer! Does anyone know where he is coming from? He sincerely hates the sport; but why?????

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
I don't listen to the Jim Rome Show or FOX Sports Radio for that matter ... I only listen to ESPN Radio and especially like the Tony Kornheiser Show and the Dan Patrick Show ... You actually have to have some knowledge of life outside of athletics to listen to Kornheiser, who is an absolute genius ... Jim Rome is a total jerk and loudmouth national radio host who has formed his "clones" -- people who have meaningless lives and small brains ... Jim Everett should have whupped his butt several years ago on his television show, but the camera men intervened ... I don't mind if national or local media figures don't understand the game or just don't like it -- but I do have a problem when they use their forum every four years when the World Cup comes around to rant and rave about something they care little about the rest of the time.

I'm out!!! Classic!!! Epic!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jim Rome is just one of those stupid wankers who think the only way you can be cool is by slamming anything/anyone he sees as helpless or unpopular

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rome is nothing but a guy who gets paid very highly for being a JERK!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard