Page 2 of 2 1 2
#63814 02/05/03 02:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is another option for the world team to take on the european team..... Tough matchup

Goalie: Marco(Brazil)

LB:Roberto Carlos (Brazil)
CB:Luis Enrique (Brazil)
CB:Roberto Ayala (Argentina)
RB:Cafu (Brazil)

LM:Rivaldo (Brazil)
CM:Pablo Aimar (Argentina)
CM:Diego Simeone (Argentina)
RM:Ronaldinho (Brazil)

RF:Ronaldo (Brazil)
LF:Hernan Crespo (Argentina)

pretty good line up to me, however i guess you have to call it Europe vs South America!!!

Hala Madrid

#63815 02/05/03 04:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Bellamy. Even though his teammate is Shearer, doesn't mean he isn't top quality. Bellamy has a knack for putting them in when things get rough.

#63816 02/05/03 08:34 PM
goal
goal
Craig Bellamy??? He has a knack for "putting them in" alright - a headbutt in the Champions League which suspends him for 3 games and effectively ends the "Toon Army's" challenge, and countless elbows and disciplinary problems - anyway, he's not good enough for a European, let a lone World XI!!! And as for Ashley Cole and GARY SPEED??? Are you thinking of EUROPEAN as opposed to Newcastle playes!!

Real Madrid4Life - How haven't you included Claudio Reyna in MF and Brad Friedel GK in your XI - Chilavert from Paraguay should come before the Brazilian GK - also the Mexican FW Blanco, famous for "The Blanco" (the jump between two defenders holding the ball between his legs) should get a mention just for his trademark trick!!

Af

#63817 02/05/03 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bellamy's good alright, but not worthy of being mentioned next to Henry, Ronaldo, Raul, Del Piero, Vieri, Rivaldo, etc.

even VanHorseface is better than he is

#63818 02/06/03 12:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A Foley-
Im glad you enjoyed his little ball trick with both his feet and i very much agree with Reyna and Friedle being top notch players, i never said they werent i merely came up with the team i thought could most likely stand a chance up against your european team,and i could see teh friedle change however I stick with the rest of my team on the same basis that el hombre had... that being they are all world class players playin teh same style of football for clubs where they have got to play together for long time. Therefore i am using their talents along with chemistry as the catalyst for success

#63819 02/06/03 12:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way HALA MADRID!!!

#63820 02/06/03 09:29 PM
goal
goal
OK - seeing as you guys struggled so much with a Rest of the World XI here's my effort

GK - Friedel (USA)

LB - Roberto Carlos (BRA)
CB - Luis Enrique (BRA)
CB - Ayala (ARG)
RB - Cafu (BRA)

LM - Recoba (URG)
CM - Simeone (ARG)
CM - Rivaldo (BRA)
RM - Ronaldinho (BRA)

ST - Ronaldo (BRA)
CF - Batistuta (ARG)

Subs: