Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US U-17 3 Jamacia 0

13 year old Freddy Adu had a "Wonder Goal" and an fed forward Cory Ashe for an endline serve and finish on the five minute mark. At the 37 minute mark John DiRaimondo finished an unmarked header to put the US up 2-0 before the half!

In the Second half the US defense went on "Lockdown" and were led by Clemson signees GK Phil Marfuggi and right back Adrian Chevannes. All the Jamacians could muster were shots from outside the 18!!!!
the fireworks all started in the 92 minute!!! Marfuggi was tested a 30 yard free kick. He dove left snagged the ball and hit a booming punt to Adu who "dummied" the bal thru two defenders and raced into the box! The jamacian GK did well and forced Adu to the endline and Adu was thought to be out of a danger area! Adu then did a stepover and weaved between three defenders to the 12 yd spot and buried a shot past the helpless gk!!! The future looks bright for the US!!!!

Go tigers!!!!! Well done to Trevor and staff for getting these kids!!!!!

The U -20 team beat Norway 2-0 without stars Justin Mapp(Wake), C.J. Klaus(Washington), Bobby Convey(DC), Ex-Furman Ricardo Clark, and Knox Cameron(Michigan)

Brace
Brace
The Yanks are coming on strong!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i gotta see Adu play!

We are going to be pretty good in a couple of years with Donnovan, Beasly, Convey, Howard,O'Brian, Hejduk, and Adu

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hejduk's near 30 isnt he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i thought he was pretty young...

but now that i think about it he isnt THAT young.. my mistake.

How about Pablo Masteroni(sp) instead? He's got a couple of WC's left in him.

Link Copied to Clipboard