Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you think will win, and any other thoughts you might have?

-As for me it looks like by far the best matchup is REAL vs MAN U., however the other braket matchups are no push overs, with one of the best drawings for a quarterfinal in decades!!!

HALA MADRID!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As it pains me to say this: Man U is in the best form to win the Cahmpions League. The draw with Real is no push over but Madrid is not playing well right now! My darkhorse to reach the semi's is Ajax. Their youth is amazing and the players are playing for their financial futures with bigger clubs! If they can somehow sneak past AC than they will be fit to take a shot at the title!
My pick for the title game will be Man U vs AC Milian b/c Ajax will come up a few goals short!But if Ajax does sneak by AC than I am calling for a Man U vs Barca title match!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant argue withthe fact that Man u is in good form but maybe your lack of knowledge on la liga would lead you to believe that Real is not in form right now.. Seeing as how they have won four games in a row in la liga to take them and keep them in first place, which includes a 2-0 win last week while hosting third place and always strong deportivo. I will agree that they were in bad form a while ago but they also grabbed 10 points in their last 4 games in the champoins league second group stage, with a win and tie against in form dortmund and a win against ac milan and then a tough road win in russia! The fact that Man U are in good form i will state once again, and i feel it will be the best game of the quarterfinal, and i dont even know the outcome or do i wish to make a pick as off yet, but the statement taht they are out of form now is a pretty bad one. I look forward to a good quater final stage

Hala Madrid!!!

Brace
Brace
Yeah I have a thought. There's ONLY one UNITED!!! and it ain't in SCUMCHESTER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
manchester united will defeat the real of madrid. figo has nothing, what happened in the world cup? the red devils will sprout up in glorious victory. the glorious manifestation of victory will be unveiled in their revolutionary style of play. the erudite understanding that sir alex ferguson offers to the team will undeniably lead them to the victory that they so surely deserve. how is west ham doing in the premier league this year? 3rd, just behind man utd. uh, no sorry they are 3rd from the bottom, relegation zone!!

--wax it up and grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i will be praying night and day that Real gives ManUre a royal beat-down, but i have a sinking feeling that UEFA will tell the refs to make sure ManUre gets into the final at Old Trafford

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Figo has nothing? Hahahahaha.....you guys can always bring a smile to my face. [Smile] Man I cant wait for this stage to start!

-Spyder, in your ramblings on over how Man U will be so gloriously victorious and blah blah blah, I hope,for your sake, your team has what it takes to back up your comments!

Hala Madrid!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 life
Your points are well taken! I have to admit I am more familar with the EPL rather than la liga! Al though I will say that Madrid is "loaded" with talent! I think the advantage lies with Man U in Sir Alex! I think he will lead the red devils into the next stage! He always has a trick up his sleev and with a healthy united that ius scary!!! I still think the champion will come from this stage or it will be AC Milian!!! But mark my words now Newcastle will be in the Semi-finals next season!!!
Shearer will Strike again!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i hope they so gloriously are victorious as well; thank you for your encouragement and support for man u.
figo schmigo and alotta blah blah blah.

-- wax it up and grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real 3-1 ManUre

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard