Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off, I send my props to Real for an amazing game played at the Bernabeu; against the worst defense I have ever seen out of Man. U., I actually thought the EPL could bring a better D than that. Anyways, as a huge AC Milan fan, Im kinda worried to go back to San Siro with a draw with AJAX... hopefully Inzaghi and Scevchenko can spring some things together, and hopefully Ambrosini will work Rivaldo into a central mid where he belongs. Shearer, I like to see a man with faith in the Red Devils of Milan.. the TRUE red devils. Hopefully we can finish off AJAX and look forward to Inter... if they too can finish things off. Please people, open your eyes to leagues outside the EPL ... Serie A, La Liga ... the two stongest leagues of the 2002/ 2003 season. EPL brings 1 team to the final eight... Serie A brings 3, La Liga brings 3 ... should we start comparing the EPL with the Dutch? Please respond.... Real Madrid4 Life... send a reply.. you seem to know your stuff... except tryin to claim Rivaldo with our dream team !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally someone who has broader horizons than that of the epl...First let me say to vfbstuttgart and el hombre im sorry for putting up rivaldo, i guess i had seen his name soo many times in the top 11 that i had a brain cramp or something, i meant ronaldo, and also i would have casillais as keeper, for i was going for the real madrid starting line up as some of you figured out, and also to stuttgart, i am so happpy you like some team other than the epl, and i have to say that although a tough first leg at ajax, i am fairly conf. that milan will get back to its winning ways in the champions league as well as in their domestic serie a league.... I still feel that it will be acmilan and real madrid in the finals should play out nice the rest of hte way

Hala Madrid!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Well Well La Liga and the Siera A are GREAT leagues but from top to bottom they are not as strong!! Now before you get your panties in a wad your TOP 5 teams are better than the EPL but from top to bottom I would go with the EPL! Blackburn,Middlesbourgh, Tottenham, Man City etc are just as strong if not better tham Parma, Bolonga,etc and fo La Liga I see that almost everyday on FSW and am not impressed!!!!Any way that my opinion!!!!

Shearer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer.. before you get "your panties in a wad", you better know what you are talkin bout, becasue let me say that even though you so wonderfully can watch the fsw, then maybe you could have realized that porto is leading their league, the portugese league you dumbass. And what point were you trying to make by saying that only the Italian team and spanish team are in the uefa anyways, that still says nothing for your league, so as for you comments, i am "not impressed"

Maybe you could find someone with a lil more intelligence to defend your league

Hala Madrid!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Smart guy You name me some clubs from LA Liga and explain to me how they are better than the ones I named from the EPL!!!!! Alll I ever hear you say is real this and real that well speak up ***** and "holla". Typical you are no better thatn a Man U fan ! Find the team with the most talent and pull for them how typical!! Whatever, TOP TO BOTTOM th EPL is better!!!!! Listen carefully REAL,BARCA,VALENCIA,DEPORTIVO are alll better thatn the top four in the EPL BUT after that the EPL is a better league!!!

With the tiop teams being said, You can't tell me Espanyo,Valladolid,Malaga,Sevilla,And Mallora are better than Middlesbourgh,Tottenham,Man City,Blackburn, or Aston Villa!!! Just MYOPINION

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer, I cant much defend La Liga because im not too much kept up with their stats, but from what I see I would put my money on the Spanish before the English. Your comments about finding the front team for Real4 and going with them, does that apply to me as well for supporting Milan, the 2nd greatest futbol club in history, but Im sure you will tyr to defend Man U's role as #2.. but no matter who you choose its #2 no matter what because we will not surpass Real anytime soon if at all. Your teams for Serie A, most noticingly BOLOGNA... my friend the best you could come with is BOLOGNA the #10? Clearly Juve, and Inter, Lazio, Param, Roma, Chievo Verona, Udinese, and ofcourse AC were who you were menaing to say right? But no matters from top to bottom the EPL is good. The EPLs problem is you have 4 powerhouses.. Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, and Newcastle... every now adn then we are all surprised by the gracings of Chelsea or Everton.. maybe Blackburn. I will give credit were deserved... and the EPL is deserving.. but as of late.. La Liga and more over Serie A are more deserving.... and do me a favor when you can Shearer... read up a bit and entertain us all by calculating the EPL vs. Serie A and the same for La Liga... my EPL lover, you will be VERY surprised.. and maybe not so convident once you have been enlightened!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was saying Bolonga was in the bottom! I HATE MAN U!!!!!! I hope AC Milan wins the Cahmpions League! I am a HUGE Maldini fan!!!! I agree with your posts I just think that outside the top four the EPL is just as good if not better the LA LIGA!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha man you are a smart guy, in fact you are so intelligent that you could actually stereotype me and say the reasonn that i love real madrid has anything to do with why a man u fan supports them! Secondly seems that stuttgart is the only guy i have seen on here that has any intelligence when it comes to soccer outside of the epl besides myself. Thirdly maybe the fact that my best friend of 5 years and now my girlfriend as well as her family is from madrid,(could be a reason i started to love the team, who knows [Wink] ) next maybe the mere fact that i went there this winter and even got to watch one of the games, can say more than most of what you could say, but even besides that now you are trying to say that i only know about and talk about Madrid, and try to compare some ofour bottom teams to your middle teams like Espanyol Valodolid Mallorca and FC Sevillie against your mids like blackburn aston villa and Totenham, please i would put up some of our middle teams such as Malaga, whom you had right, Atletico Madrid(seems i know a lil more bout madrid than just Real huh go figure), Real Betis and Real Sociedad, who currently sit above Barcelona and Velencia in second place in la liga, stop trying to shame me by sayin that i have no knowledge on the spanish league outside of Madrid, your opinion is fairly weak, but thats just mine

Love to hear back from you, your ignorance on these topics highly amuse me!

Once again Hala Madrid!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real gladly!!!!! Well if you can handle this I have seen a game or two outside the US ! As a matter of fact I ahve seen quite a few in England and Germany and some in lesser enviorments of switzerland and wales! this is just my opinion and I am sure that you are sold on yours!! I am gald to see that you aren't a typical American Real fan and that you have some reason for supporting what is the most talented team in the world!!! I just read that your GK said that Beckham could not get a game for REAL this year what do you think? But I'll take the middle team match any day of the week!! Long live the EPL!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First let me start off by saying that we actually agree on something. I do agree that you are set on your opinion as i am on mine and neither of those will change, so i will leave it at that. Secondly as for what casillais said about beckham, i totally agree with, i am not putting donw the fact that he could sell tremendous amounts of shirts, as well as the fact that he is a good player, however the truth of the matter is until Figo is too old to play soccer anymore Beckham will never be a better all around player at outside right mid!!! That is not just an opinion by me, but i think it is safe to say it is also the thoughts of the Millions of people whom voted him the best player in the world at ANY position just two years ago. So i would have to say i agree with Iker again.

Unless you have any other statements for me i guess i will drop this topic for the time being, however i just have one more question for you and that is when and why didyou start to like Newcastle, as well as Shearer?

Hala Madrid!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard