Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real, my man... you dont feel Beckham could break into the Madrid line-up? I have to say I agree Figo looked superb against Man U; not a shock to me though, hes a great player.... however I pose a question that many would bring up.... do you think Madrid can turn down a Michael Beckham and the revenue he's popularity would bring. I truly feel a signing of Beckham to Madrid and possibly Milan as rumored for awhile would really help yours and my struggle to get America's eyes open to leagues outside the EPL. Someone of that level moving from the EPL to La Liga or Serie A would be a gift to you and me.
Shearer, as a huge Maldini fan myself, and having the opprotunity to meet him and several other players from AC back in '99 when I was there training with the youth squad... let me ask you, what particularly about his game drew you to his side?

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
First of all, it is "DAVID BECKHAM", not michael. Second, how'd you get to train with their youth team? Finally, i think i can solve what the best league in the world is...you guys are soo ignorant. Almost everyone will agree that "Major League Soccer" is the best. I mean, its a single-entity league, we cant promote or relegate, how great can you get? LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all to Brock im glad you put lol at the end of your statement cuase we all know that was a joke, secondly for stuttgart, i do agree that beckham would sell many many shirts , but i want victories and figo would def bring a better chance of that to Real, so i agree with what casillas said that he could not make the lineup forour team this year

Hala Madrid!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh sh** my beef.. Micheal Becjha is a man that works with me... my fault... #2 I was selected as the #1 defender in NJ along with a Mid and Striker, and a keeper who were sent all expenses paid by the Metrostars to train with the youth squad... met the primere squad... attended the Italian Cup final in Fiorentina against Parma, chilled with Maldini, and Donadoni when he was there.. remember this is '99. Met Bah, Bierhoff, Weah and others.... need anymore info. on the trip Ill be more than happy to send pics adn or more info.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard