Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attention all the Women's College Coaches in SC "What" do I have to do and say to get a game with ya'll women's college coaches, Could any one give us a college scrimmage. So my girls can get a taste of what it is really like to play a college team Div 2-3 now that would be nice or a Jnr College in SC.

Coach Didier
U18 Sumter United

PS: I promise we will not beat ya'll in the second half [Smile]

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Le Coach

Not trying to put down your girls team from Sumter, but college coaches are only going to scrimmage good quality club teams that are year in and year out challenge cup state champions. Your girls team would get hammered by a college womens team. Plus, not sure on this, but i believe that some NCAA rules might permit womens teams from scrimmaging non-NCAA teams during their main season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lowerstate4A

Coach JP,Yep you mite be right we mite get KILLED but my young Lady's have big hearts, and would love just one chance to play a college team for the experience only. Last Fall Classic club CFC U18 lady's played francis marion College and beat them 2-0 (NOT SURE)wish way it went.

I like my girls to have tuff scrimmage games before the fall season starts, and get hammered "MAYBE" in a nice way but it brings the best out of them in the end.
Everytime they play the guys they play like Australian TAZ, it is my way to get them to play hard as they are all to sweet.

It is common nature for guys to be tuff on the field but Lady's now that is a tuff job ask any Coach's that coaches girls/lady's. But I got a better and older experience squad this year and with some very strong midfield/backs. Plus it is there last year in Classic for 95% of them so they are very hungry, plus I am trying a new formation GK-4-3-2-1 I want to make sure that they do even better in spring at SHS in 2004 because SHS lady gamecocks 2004 will be there YEAR mark my word!(making coach LA B job real easy for her [Smile] and Damn I will not be there to see it all but will fly over from CA to see the finals.

By the way Sumter lads are looking for some scrimmage games at USC Sumter.

And for you info one of SHS young lady has been offered a Full ride for 2004 in CA.
And have just finalize my two International players today for my Fall squad in CA. French National U19 Div1 striker Sophie Lechat and QueensLanD Australian Div1 promising keeper Julie Gordy. We went 24-4-0 in 2002 this year so we are Rank#6 in the nation, this year all the way!#1

All the best with you lads this Fall, say G"DAY to Coach Russell for me.

Link Copied to Clipboard