Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64359 02/02/04 08:30 PM
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Posted on behalf of Women's Coach J.D. Kyzer at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. Coach Kyzer is a graduate of Airport HS in West Columbia.

UT-Chattanooga Women's Soccer

quote:
I am the soccer coach at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. I have an Advanced National diploma from the N.S.C.A.A. I was the head coach of the Charlotte Speed professional team of the USL. I have been coaching college soccer men and women, for more than 17 years.

I would like to invite you to our summer team camp. I am hosting Kyzer’s High School Team Camp. This camp has had excellent results. Because of the past success the camps will fill early. We are only allowing 15 teams. The camp will run the week of July 18-22 for the boys teams and the week of July 25-29 for the girls team.

I have priced it less than many area residential camps and am still able to provide you with the quality of a university type preseason camp tailored to your style of play. The camp will help prepare your team for the upcoming season, giving them the opportunity to train together in the areas you desire. The staff will be comprised of College Head Coaches only (the only camp of it type).

Players attending will be seen and coached by ten to 15 college and University coaches. There will be classroom sessions on recruiting, goal setting, and team concepts. Each player will leave with a notebook filled with valuable do’s and don'ts of being recruited. One coach is welcome to attend free of charge for every 15 players brought to camp.

Email me at jd-kyzer@utc.edu for more details and an email brochure.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Coach Kyzer sent an e-mail this morning informing that he lost three of his top players this spring -- two to injury (ACLs) and one for personal reasons. The affected positions were two forwards and a sweeper.

So, UT-Chattanooga is in need of some immediate help and he is looking for "high caliber players to play D1 in our conference, so the only players that would fit are either transfers or players that haven't been picked up because of unique circumstances".

If you are a young lady interested in attending the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, please contact, I encourage you to submit an e-mail and soccer resume' to Coach Kyzer at the e-mail address listed above.

Link Copied to Clipboard